Thread: U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances, April 2014

U.S. Army Techniques Publication 3-39.33: Civil Disturbances, April 2014

ATP 3-39.33 provides discussion and techniques about civil disturbances and crowd control operations that occur in the continental United States (CONUS) and outside the continental United States (OCONUS). United States (U.S.) forces deploy in support of unified action, overseas contingency operations, and humanitarian assistance worldwide. During these operations, U.S. forces are often faced with unruly and violent crowds who have the intent of disrupting peace and the ability of U.S. forces to maintain peace. Worldwide instability coupled with U.S. military participation in unified-action, peacekeeping, and related operations require that U.S. forces have access to the most current doctrine and techniques that are necessary to quell riots and restore public order.

http://info.publicintelligence.net/U...ances-2014.pdf 4.9 MB 132 pages
    https://publicintelligence.net/usarm...-disturbances/
    Document: Army Preparing to Use Lethal Force Against “Unarmed Civilians” During “Full Scale Riots” in U.S.
    http://www.infowars.com/document-arm...-riots-in-u-s/

I was very impressed to find this document cited here
    http://www.teaparty.org/document-arm...ots-u-s-52012/

And on Drudge as "Army manual details preparations for 'full scale riots' in USA..." As the lamestream media retires behind their paywalls, The Drudge Report becomes ever more useful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	180814sam1.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	11926  
    Last edited by Nightmare; 08-19-2014 at 06:39 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

The commander to his 'troops':

"You must transcend your humanity and come down hard to support Order, Law and our Mission"...

Yep, they're already transcending their 'humanity' on a daily basis. Them versus 'us'.

Banned
    This is an updated version .. they had one written in 1996 if I recall the date correctly.

Se page 1-1, where they highlight the Balkins? That seems OK, right ... outside US.

Then they added the Wall Street demonstrators, page 1-2 ... now they are talking about using force against US citizens.

Thanks for the updated record ... no doubt using to train US soldiers against us.

People who wish to join the service should take note: they may die while pointing guns at their own kin.

The military has people that write plans for everything, there's a plan for a meteor strike in the US, theirs a plan for alien encounters. IMO it's not that big a deal, now it's a big deal if it's put into motion.

Which again when you look at the numbers of military and police in this country vs the number of citizens, they are vastly out numbered.
    Freedom is a bit like sex, when your getting it you take it for granted, when you're not you want it bad, other people get mad at you for having it and others want to take it away from you so only they have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix David View Post
    The military has people that write plans for everything, there's a plan for a meteor strike in the US, theirs a plan for alien encounters. IMO it's not that big a deal, now it's a big deal if it's put into motion.

Which again when you look at the numbers of military and police in this country vs the number of citizens, they are vastly out numbered.
    I keep hearing this "vastly outnumbered" bit. No doubt you are correct, but what shall this mean when the numbers included in that majority consist of many pusified members of society.. Including many friends and family who do nothing but trust the "good government"...
    I have hope sure, and understand what you are trying to say.. But it seems like far far too many of us are either too docile or too complacent to lift a finger..

Just about everybody has a family and I suspect that cops and army dudes would not be too keen on having to shoot their neighbor. Cops ain't shooting protestors dead which is evidence that they really don't want to shoot anyone.

By the way, if a bunch of dudes, just back from "over there" are now told to point their rifles at their neighbors, I suspect that they will not be too accommodating and just may point their rifles at the dude giving them the order.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    [ ... ]By the way, if a bunch of dudes, just back from "over there" are now told to point their rifles at their neighbors, I suspect that they will not be too accommodating and just may point their rifles at the dude giving them the order.
    Hmmm. My impression is that military discipline is more effective now that it was during my VN Era service. They what you say may have been more true than now. How has the SOCOM community grown since VN and to what end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FattyKrack View Post
    I keep hearing this "vastly outnumbered" bit. No doubt you are correct, but what shall this mean when the numbers included in that majority consist of many pusified members of society.. Including many friends and family who do nothing but trust the "good government"...
    I have hope sure, and understand what you are trying to say.. But it seems like far far too many of us are either too docile or too complacent to lift a finger..
    Ask the Chinese .. Mao started out with pitchforks for the most part against a mechanized army...

It was not a question of arms, but a question of will.

The loudest statement against government oppression the people can make, without outright rebellion is to get our fellow gun owners to open carry. 10-20-30% or more of the population open carrying sends a strong visual statement to all government agencies and combine those same folks with the right to peaceably assemble and that will make them quake.

I always try to get fellow gun owners I know, or meet while open carrying to open carry, we need more numbers, members, and personal activism.

What does it say of an elected official afraid of his electorate armed? Hell, they're the ones that grovel at his crot -- knees. Is the fear for the majority that did not elect him?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    What does it say of an elected official afraid of his electorate armed?
    IMO it reveals the evil intent buried in his heart