• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Florida woman shoots grandson, 7, mistaking him for an intruder

OC for ME

davidmcbeth

Banned
At least my grandma used to ask "arm or leg?"

Shooting a stranger in your house is OK in my books.

Shoot someone who lives there or you say can enter, not so much.

Last edited:

waskel

Good comment, "One of the most important rules of firearm ownership is when to pull the trigger, not how to pull the trigger."

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
I mean not to trivialize the matter, but this is a huge facepalm... When did common sense die? Damn idiot woman... Please, please, please charge her with SOEMTHING. This is absolutely damn ridiculous.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I mean not to trivialize the matter, but this is a huge facepalm... When did common sense die? Damn idiot woman... Please, please, please charge her with SOEMTHING. This is absolutely damn ridiculous.

In these cases, I think that the victim's input should prevail.

Primus

In a totalitarian state, the measure of your power is how much misery you can cause. Anyone can be nice – but spreading pain and misery proves to your colleagues that you are powerful.

I thought it was how many ugly girls phone numbers you could get at the bar.

Well pain and misery so maybe your on to something...

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

DocWalker

The cop didn't get charged with shooting his daugher so why should she?