• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bayside robbery suspect charged with murder in accomplice's death

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'd like to know more about that gun shot through the rear window of the vehicle. :uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
From the way the story reads, Drake was not in the vehicle, but in the shop when he was shot - he was pointing his gun at a female employee.

Had he in fact fled and ceased to be a threat before the shop employee fired through the fleeing cars rear window? But the article says the other 2 men fled in the car.

I just can't make sense out of the narrative as reported.

twoskinsonemanns

From the way the story reads, Drake was not in the vehicle, but in the shop when he was shot - he was pointing his gun at a female employee.

Had he in fact fled and ceased to be a threat before the shop employee fired through the fleeing cars rear window? But the article says the other 2 men fled in the car.

I just can't make sense out of the narrative as reported.

Sanders, one of two men fleeing in the car was also shot.

ETA: The "ceased to be a threat" statement may be true now. But to say they "ceased to be a threat" before the employee fired implies the employee knew they were no longer a threat. IMHO he could not know that.

Last edited: