Thread: Castle Rock Special Election

Castle Rock, Colorado, USA

Castle Rock Special Election

I'll be curious to see the results of this one. I'm hoping that the turnout favors OC/2A, but I'm not real sure.

I turned in my ballot this afternoon and there seemed to be a slow steady stream of folks doing the same. Going into the town hall with an empty holster/mag holder must have given my vote away.

I was proud to say my daughter voted for the first time, and of course she voted correctly as did my wife.

Jefferson County, CO
    I've been awaiting the results of this one, since i visit CR quite often - my did and his wife live there, and sometimes he likes to open carry, as well.

Campaign Veteran
    Colorado Springs, CO
    I go to Castle Rock once a week (for a class).

Of course, I OC while up there, but aside from going to Lost Coffee and possibly a King Soopers or Safeway there, I really don't need to go to any of those "special places" the city is looking to make GFZs.

Still, I hope it doesn't happen...
    Last edited by cloudcroft; 08-20-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    (formerly of Galveston and El Paso, Texas)

Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by zach View Post
    I'm hoping that the turnout favors OC/2A, but I'm not real sure.
    Sadly just because someone says they're pro-2A doesn't automatically mean they're pro-OC. Too often, in fact, I see just the opposite: someone who pounds their chest proclaiming RKBA but is actively hostile to OC.
    Last edited by RockyMtnScotsman; 08-23-2014 at 09:28 PM.