• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Castle Rock Special Election

zach

I'll be curious to see the results of this one. I'm hoping that the turnout favors OC/2A, but I'm not real sure.

I turned in my ballot this afternoon and there seemed to be a slow steady stream of folks doing the same. Going into the town hall with an empty holster/mag holder must have given my vote away.

I was proud to say my daughter voted for the first time, and of course she voted correctly as did my wife.

jackrockblc

I've been awaiting the results of this one, since i visit CR quite often - my did and his wife live there, and sometimes he likes to open carry, as well.

cloudcroft

Campaign Veteran
El Paso, TX (formerly Colorado Springs, CO)
I go to Castle Rock once a week (for a class).

Of course, I OC while up there, but aside from going to Lost Coffee and possibly a King Soopers or Safeway there, I really don't need to go to any of those "special places" the city is looking to make GFZs.

Still, I hope it doesn't happen...

Last edited: