Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cop with AR in ferguson threatens to kill

cop with AR in ferguson threatens to kill

Looks kinda like Primus.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    If they say that they are going to kill you, you then have the right to defend yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Looks kinda like Primus.
    Or your mom... But I'm better looking.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Savor it while it lasts, boys. I doubt we'll see such a display of heroism again in our lifetimes.

Well atleast he didn't follow through on the threat... seems he had more media around him than protestors....maybe they bribed him with free donuts to get him to pull that stunt? Real life is proving far stranger than fiction yet again. ???
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 08-20-2014 at 06:02 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Savor it while it lasts, boys. I doubt we'll see such a display of heroism again in our lifetimes.
    You evil statist... That was not heroism.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    You evil statist... That was not heroism.
    Shucks, Primus. Maybe you're right. Truth is, I can't even tell heroism when I see it, anymore.

Now for a serious note - if police / state police & national guard units cannot control a bunch of bussed in folks ....why would anyone count on them to save their lives or their families? Carry and train; as you can see here yet again, just how ineffective the Gov. really is.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 08-20-2014 at 06:09 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Now for a serious note - if police / state police & national guard units cannot control a bunch of bussed in folks ....why would anyone count on them to save their lives or their families? Carry and train; as you can see here yet again, just how ineffective the Gov. really is.
    Police don't want to control riots. They want to be seen at the scene of riots, looking tough. If there's no riot, then they threw away an opportunity for some free self-justification (this being the real job of all bureaucrats the world over).

The Oakland PD probably have a handbook on this, somewhere.

The truth is, police don't give a crap about private property, and they only care about "law and order" to the degree it puts dollars in their pockets. Heck, look at the police response to MOVE in Philly back in '85: they bombed an entire block of houses after being prompted by, initially, some noise complaints. How's that for prompt service in defense of private property?

"I bet there won't be any noise complaints on that block for a while!"
    Last edited by marshaul; 08-20-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Could this fit the definition of Attempted Murder?

Pointing his rifle directly at someome, expressing intent to kill... was stopped by a third party before he could act...
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    Could this fit the definition of Attempted Murder?

Pointing his rifle directly at someome, expressing intent to kill... was stopped by a third party before he could act...
    Assault with deadly weapon. That's in mass. Other states may vary.

Well then, do just like the gov't does to us... throw as many books at him as could possibly be even slighlty relevant and see which ones stick with a conviction.
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

The police want the public to believe that an officer would never draw his weapon and shoot an unarmed person unless that person was a direct and immediate threat to their lives.

However, here we have a glaring, high definition video of a cop armed with an AR, with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, pointing his rifle and threatening to kill unarmed and peaceful citizens.

When should we expect criminal charges against the officer ? When should we expect him to be fired ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baked on Grease View Post
    Well then, do just like the gov't does to us... throw as many books at him as could possibly be even slighlty relevant and see which ones stick with a conviction.
    Those are sometimes called lesser included charges. Only other one to throw at him would be that's to commit crime. Misdemeanor. At least the ADW is a felony.

Quote Originally Posted by NosePicker View Post
    The police want the public to believe that an officer would never draw his weapon and shoot an unarmed person unless that person was a direct and immediate threat to their lives.

However, here we have a glaring, high definition video of a cop armed with an AR, with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, pointing his rifle and threatening to kill unarmed and peaceful citizens.

When should we expect criminal charges against the officer ? When should we expect him to be fired ?

μολὼν λαβέ

So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Quote Originally Posted by NosePicker View Post
    Soon. I just got word that public attitudes are changing hell is freezing over!

Banned

That's what I saw .... if people jumped him I would not find them guilty of anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    That's what I saw .... if people jumped him I would not find them guilty of anything ...
    Nah, those protestors are clearly jaywalking, grounds to publicly execute them. See how they are clearly charging the officer who is smaller in stature? You can't do that.

μολὼν λαβέ

Nah, those protestors are clearly jaywalking, grounds to publicly execute them. See how they are clearly charging the officer who is smaller in stature? You can't do that.
    Again you show your evil statist nature.... How do those boots taste?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Wonder if this is a common practice amongst Ferguson cops, might cause some big strong young men to grab for their weapon......

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Shucks, Primus. Maybe you're right. Truth is, I can't even tell heroism when I see it, anymore.
    Isn't that for the courts to decide now......
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Assault, first degree, penalty. 565.050

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C500-599/5650000050.HTM

This is the statute that could apply. There is a armed criminal action statute if a firearm is used. The cop will not be charged.

Anyway, it certainly makes for good Youtube entertainment.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Officer has been removed from the field.

http://www.thewire.com/national/2014...f-duty/378877/

Further proof that Police need to be on camera at all times, and that the movement to film Police and document injustice is doing its job. Once they are all required to wear a camera either all of this will stop or cops will start getting a lot more paid vacations I mean suspensions/terminations, and after a few years, maybe the whole dynamic will change. This is a long time coming.

μολὼν λαβέ

Banned
    Officer has been removed from the field.

http://www.thewire.com/national/2014...f-duty/378877/

Further proof that Police need to be on camera at all times, and that the movement to film Police and document injustice is doing its job. Once they are all required to wear a camera either all of this will stop or cops will start getting a lot more paid vacations I mean suspensions/terminations, and after a few years, maybe the whole dynamic will change. This is a long time coming.
    Should be removed from the job ... there are zillions of idiots who want to be cops

Further proof that Police need to be on camera at all times.... This is a long time coming.
    Don't stop beating that drum until it's mandatory nationwide. For every interaction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast