• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

cop with AR in ferguson threatens to kill

onus

[video=youtube;IfJQMV_v5l4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfJQMV_v5l4[/video]

FreeInAZ

Well atleast he didn't follow through on the threat... seems he had more media around him than protestors....maybe they bribed him with free donuts to get him to pull that stunt? Real life is proving far stranger than fiction yet again. ???

Last edited:

FreeInAZ

Now for a serious note - if police / state police & national guard units cannot control a bunch of bussed in folks ....why would anyone count on them to save their lives or their families? Carry and train; as you can see here yet again, just how ineffective the Gov. really is. :(

Last edited:

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
Now for a serious note - if police / state police & national guard units cannot control a bunch of bussed in folks ....why would anyone count on them to save their lives or their families? Carry and train; as you can see here yet again, just how ineffective the Gov. really is. :(

Police don't want to control riots. They want to be seen at the scene of riots, looking tough. If there's no riot, then they threw away an opportunity for some free self-justification (this being the real job of all bureaucrats the world over).

The Oakland PD probably have a handbook on this, somewhere.

The truth is, police don't give a crap about private property, and they only care about "law and order" to the degree it puts dollars in their pockets. Heck, look at the police response to MOVE in Philly back in '85: they bombed an entire block of houses after being prompted by, initially, some noise complaints. How's that for prompt service in defense of private property?

"I bet there won't be any noise complaints on that block for a while!"

Last edited:

Baked on Grease

Could this fit the definition of Attempted Murder?

Pointing his rifle directly at someome, expressing intent to kill... was stopped by a third party before he could act...

Primus

Could this fit the definition of Attempted Murder?

Pointing his rifle directly at someome, expressing intent to kill... was stopped by a third party before he could act...

Assault with deadly weapon. That's in mass. Other states may vary.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Baked on Grease

Assault with deadly weapon. That's in mass. Other states may vary.

Well then, do just like the gov't does to us... throw as many books at him as could possibly be even slighlty relevant and see which ones stick with a conviction.

NosePicker

The police want the public to believe that an officer would never draw his weapon and shoot an unarmed person unless that person was a direct and immediate threat to their lives.

However, here we have a glaring, high definition video of a cop armed with an AR, with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, pointing his rifle and threatening to kill unarmed and peaceful citizens.

When should we expect criminal charges against the officer ? When should we expect him to be fired ?

Primus

Well then, do just like the gov't does to us... throw as many books at him as could possibly be even slighlty relevant and see which ones stick with a conviction.

Those are sometimes called lesser included charges. Only other one to throw at him would be that's to commit crime. Misdemeanor. At least the ADW is a felony.

The Truth

The police want the public to believe that an officer would never draw his weapon and shoot an unarmed person unless that person was a direct and immediate threat to their lives.

However, here we have a glaring, high definition video of a cop armed with an AR, with HIS FINGER ON THE TRIGGER, pointing his rifle and threatening to kill unarmed and peaceful citizens.

When should we expect criminal charges against the officer ? When should we expect him to be fired ?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Truth

That's what I saw .... if people jumped him I would not find them guilty of anything ...

Nah, those protestors are clearly jaywalking, grounds to publicly execute them. See how they are clearly charging the officer who is smaller in stature? You can't do that.

Primus

Nah, those protestors are clearly jaywalking, grounds to publicly execute them. See how they are clearly charging the officer who is smaller in stature? You can't do that.

Again you show your evil statist nature.... How do those boots taste?