Thread: Kroger declines to ban handguns in stores

Kroger declines to ban handguns in stores

http://www.examiner.com/article/krog...andguns-stores

They advised the Mommy liars that they will, as always, comply with state laws.

Looks like Bloomers Bimbos are getting slapped down just like their Sugar Daddy.
    Last edited by va_tazdad; 08-21-2014 at 08:37 AM.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by va_tazdad View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/krog...andguns-stores

They advised the Mommy liars that they will, as always, comply with state laws.

Looks like Bloomers Bimbos are getting slapped down just like their Sugar Daddy.
    Yep and boy did the mom's make fools out of themselves on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Yep and boy did the mom's make fools out of themselves on Facebook.
    LOL Like that's something new?

They are even dumber than Idiot Joe and Piglosi. They are foolish enough to trust Bloomers, the anti-gun nut that never goes anywhere without his armed guard dogs.

Received this response to an email I sent Kroger:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for contacting Kroger Customer Connect regarding our firearms policy. The safety of our customers and associates is one of our most important company values. Millions of customers are present in our busy grocery stores every day and we don't want to put our associates in a position of having to confront a customer who is legally carrying a gun. That is why our long-standing policy on this issue is to follow state and local laws and to ask customers to be respectful of others while shopping. We know that our customers are passionate on both sides of this issue and we trust them to be responsible in our stores.

We value your feedback and will ensure it reaches our Leadership Team.

Thank you for shopping with the Kroger Family of Stores.

Sincerely,

Cassandra
    Kroger Customer Connect
    The Kroger Family of Stores

Quote Originally Posted by Arma1911 View Post
    Received this response to an email I sent Kroger:

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for contacting Kroger Customer Connect regarding our firearms policy. The safety of our customers and associates is one of our most important company values. Millions of customers are present in our busy grocery stores every day and we don't want to put our associates in a position of having to confront a customer who is legally carrying a gun. That is why our long-standing policy on this issue is to follow state and local laws and to ask customers to be respectful of others while shopping. We know that our customers are passionate on both sides of this issue and we trust them to be responsible in our stores.

We value your feedback and will ensure it reaches our Leadership Team.

Thank you for shopping with the Kroger Family of Stores.

Sincerely,

Cassandra
    Kroger Customer Connect
    The Kroger Family of Stores

On another forum of which I am a member, several people contacted Kroger to thank them for the response. The response was word-for-word identical to the one quoted here. It's a canned response, showing they put some thought into the matter, but still are playing a certain amount of caution (not unwise for them). Still, I go to the King Soopers in my town (we don't have a "Kroger" store, but they own KS) without any problems. They still are my choice for groceries in the area.