• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Life in the Police State of New Jersey

Midwest

Anyone arrested for the crapola laws of NJ should move out, and never return .. seek political asylum in America.

Most people who move out of NJ do so because of the high property taxes. People there are paying $10,000 to $15,000 a year in property taxes for a 'postage stamp' lot. All that tax money also helps goes back into the 'system' to oppress the people further. The higher the taxes, the more the oppression. Stalin would be proud of New Jermany's 'democratic' system.

Last edited:

wittmeba

The states with these attitudes and gun laws need to have a booth like the toll booths with an attendee to ask of each driver if they have weapons.

If the driver does (and forgot or whatever reason) they need to provide a U-turn area or a bypass to circumvent the state to assure they never get any of our money.

This action just by itself sounds criminal to me.

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

If Ms.Allen were to jump bail and never step foot upon the tyrannical state of NJ, would LE agency's from Pennsylvania, or the Fed, or Sheriff's departments from where ever, attempt to arrest her and bring her back to NJ?

The State of NJ in its own Constitution has no mention of the right to keep and bear arms, Therefore in my opinion the state of NJ is not operating under the same laws as states that do honor the 2A of the USA. Therefore would other law enforcement agency's be required to honor any warrant from the State of NJ on a citizen from another state, another State that is in compliance with the US Constitution?

I suggest that Ms.Allen head back to PA, stay away from NJ, Take out a restraining order in PA against all law enforcement agency's in NJ.Inform the local courts that she fears for her life from NJ state police agents and their unconstitutional authority.

I once read that laws that violate the constitution are null and void.. Clearly this Mother of two children is not violating the law of the land, that law being the United States Constitution, if the law of the land is being violated, surely it is the draconian gun laws of the State of NJ that are violating the law of the land... Any judge, prosecutor, or LE officer worth their weight in salt, that would pursue Ms.Allen into PA and attempt to bring her to justice in the unconstitutional state of NJ is nothing more then a criminal that is committing Treason and violating the Constitution.

I fear that if Ms.Allen should attempt to have her day in court, in the State of NJ, she will lose her freedom.

My .02

CCJ

77zach

If Ms.Allen were to jump bail and never step foot upon the tyrannical state of NJ, would LE agency's from Pennsylvania, or the Fed, or Sheriff's departments from where ever, attempt to arrest her and bring her back to NJ?

The State of NJ in its own Constitution has no mention of the right to keep and bear arms, Therefore in my opinion the state of NJ is not operating under the same laws as states that do honor the 2A of the USA. Therefore would other law enforcement agency's be required to honor any warrant from the State of NJ on a citizen from another state, another State that is in compliance with the US Constitution?

I suggest that Ms.Allen head back to PA, stay away from NJ, Take out a restraining order in PA against all law enforcement agency's in NJ.Inform the local courts that she fears for her life from NJ state police agents and their unconstitutional authority.

I once read that laws that violate the constitution are null and void.. Clearly this Mother of two children is not violating the law of the land, that law being the United States Constitution, if the law of the land is being violated, surely it is the draconian gun laws of the State of NJ that are violating the law of the land... Any judge, prosecutor, or LE officer worth their weight in salt, that would pursue Ms.Allen into PA and attempt to bring her to justice in the unconstitutional state of NJ is nothing more then a criminal that is committing Treason and violating the Constitution.

I fear that if Ms.Allen should attempt to have her day in court, in the State of NJ, she will lose her freedom.

My .02

CCJ

I think government kourts and LE officers are pretty much the same in every state. The state is in search of bodies and there will always be enough people to enforce whatever "laws" are on the books with alacrity.

countryclubjoe

I think government kourts and LE officers are pretty much the same in every state. The state is in search of bodies and there will always be enough people to enforce whatever "laws" are on the books with alacrity.

If Ms. Allen becomes a fugitive from justice in NJ and crosses the bridge into PA, It may elevate her case to the Federal courts and thereby she would have a cause of action to defend her right to keep and bear arms based on the Constitution whereas in NJ state court, NJ apparently does not even recognize that there is a 2A.

In my opinion Ms.Allen would have a better chance of winning her case in Federal Court.

My .02

Best regards

CCJ

wittmeba

countryclubjoe said:
...In my opinion Ms.Allen would have a better chance of winning her case in Federal Court....

This is just 1 perfect example of a case that should be forced to SCOTUS to stimulate a fix for all states. When someone crosses a state line and becomes a felon - personally I think there is something majorly wrong with the system.

I know some/many don't agree with me but there are some issues that should be decided at a federal level. I'm not against states having their own power but there needs to be some common recognition of rights and reciprocity as we travel these United States just like a drivers license.

davidmcbeth

Banned
If I were arrested in NJ, I would not go back for trial. Come and get me, or, come and try to get me. They may find out I've already gone to get them.

Midwest

Side comment and question about New Jersey's "Police State".

The justices ruled that California's 10 day waiting period is unconstitutional. Then how does New Jersey get away with making people wait up to 120 days to get an FID in order to buy a rifle? Or up to 120 days to get a permit to purchase a handgun?

And where in the constitution does it say that there can be a surcharge of $15 (plus tax) on each point of sale conducted through the New Jersey's State NICS? How many here are aware that you cannot buy a firearm on Sunday and all State Holidays because State NICS are closed? Can anyone say infringement?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Side comment and question about New Jersey's "Police State".

The justices ruled that California's 10 day waiting period is unconstitutional. Then how does New Jersey get away with making people wait up to 120 days to get an FID in order to buy a rifle? Or up to 120 days to get a permit to purchase a handgun?

And where in the constitution does it say that there can be a surcharge of $15 (plus tax) on each point of sale conducted through the New Jersey's State NICS? How many here are aware that you cannot buy a firearm on Sunday and all State Holidays because State NICS are closed? Can anyone say infringement?

NJ is far gone outside of the US .. I show my passport when I enter with all my guns and attitude.

Last edited:

Midwest

PA puts up sign to warn people before entering NJ

Pennsylvania is putting up a new sign to warn people before entering NJ, after that PA lady was arrested for having a firearm.

CheckpointCharlie.jpg

In other news, these neat looking "sound barriers" will be going up around New Jersey's border crossings.

Berlin wall 1961.jpg

And NJ border crossings will have a 'new' streamlined look.

Border.jpg

Last edited: