Thread: anyone use suncraft holsters???

anyone use suncraft holsters???

i saw these and they have them to fit my ruger service six, i wonder how sturdy they are and how well they hold close to the body for concealment. they are slightly over $20 each shipped. they are imported from Bangkok, Thailand. gunbroker reviews sound good but would like to hear from others. thanks and here is the holster.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by boomer92266 View Post
    i saw these and they have them to fit my ruger service six, i wonder how sturdy they are and how well they hold close to the body for concealment. they are slightly over $20 each shipped. they are imported from Bangkok, Thailand. gunbroker reviews sound good but would like to hear from others. thanks and here is the holster.

It looks like it's made from fabric rather than leather or kydex. Is it IWB or OWB? Although it a appears to have a thumb-break retention strap, my impression is that it's kind of a minimal approach to securing a firearm. Just my opinion.
    Air Force Veteran
    NRA Life Member
    VCDL Member
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Instructor: Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Home Firearm Safety, Personal Protection
    Maryland Qualified Handgun Instructor
    Certified Instructor, Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc.
    Member, Mt. Washington Rod & Gun Club
    National Sporting Clays Association Certified Referee

Looks to me a lot like a pan cake OWB to me I have use holsters like this for years. Yes they wear our faster then leather but how many can you buy for the price of a leather one..

I have leather ones and nylon ones I wear the nylon ones a lot more then the leather ones.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 08-21-2014 at 04:49 PM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

well i got my suncraft holster today, took just 8 days from thailand. these holsters are very well made, fits my service six perfect as it is molded for it. the belt loop cuts let me either use my belt behind the gun or in front. i like it, its keeps my six very secure, durability will be tested but it seems to be very well made. i like it and they make them for a lot of models.