• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Aug 23rd

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat. Aug 23rd at 9:30 am

In order to make sure that the food and service was no fluke, we return to:

The American Diner

11001 Midlothian Tpke Ste C......................Directions
North Chesterfield, VA 23235-4784
804-378-5145

It is rumored that a certain esteemed member of the bar from New Baltimore will be there.

scouser

Count Logan in. I haven't decided for myself yet, but he's been practicing his driving and just has to master the GPS in the next 36 hours and he'll be there. All I ask is that someone back the car out of the parking space for him.

Yes, for the benefit of any cop or NSA snoopers, I am going to allow a 4 year old to drive a car unsupervised.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Count Logan in. I haven't decided for myself yet, but he's been practicing his driving and just has to master the GPS in the next 36 hours and he'll be there. All I ask is that someone back the car out of the parking space for him.

Yes, for the benefit of any cop or NSA snoopers, I am going to allow a 4 year old to drive a car unsupervised.

Have him bring it in with him.
http://www.agame.com/game/driving-school-gt

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The Truth will come out, no matter how deep you try to hide it

A Distinguished Member of the OFC had a stroke of senility and thought that this week was last week.

So thay he does not have to reset his GPS, thus giving him a chance of arriving before we all finish and leave, the executive decision was rammed down out throats to have breakfask there once again.

Well, that and Grapeshot was really blown away by the mountain of bacon they put on his plate - to the point that he forgot to whinge about the way the rest of his food was prepared. Any place that can do that deserves our support and patronage.

Scouser - I'm old and slow and deaf in both eyes - in other words possibly the perfect monbakker for Logan.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Geeeze, I hate missing everyone, especially the member of the bar...but I'll be at the farm. I'm way behind in my work there...and here too for that matter

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Geeeze, I hate missing everyone, especially the member of the bar...but I'll be at the farm. I'm way behind in my work there...and here too for that matter
Slow down and smell the coffee Peter.

Doncha know the hurryer you go, the behinder you'll get?

Nice thing about today.....is that there is always tomorrow.