• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry is uncivilized

The Truth

Never have. Never seen an open carrier in my city other then myself. Only MWAG calls I go to is when someone I'd being robbed/shot/ assaulted or some other illegal violence.

I've had a guy who was hammered while driving (fell into the back of his car while doing field sobriety HE insisted on doing to show me how soooiber he was). This guy happened to lie to me and had a loaded gun stored in his vehicle. He was called a cab home and his gun was stored at the station till he came back SOBE the next day. Let's say he was extremely grateful.

Ive had a few other intersections with legal gun owners. Never busted their chops or made any type of arrest. Ever.

And I'll say again... YOU can put me on what whatever "side" you want my friend. But I refuse to even acknowledge there are "sides". There isnt. I'm a gun owning freedom loving dude who owns a house and has a family just like you. I put my pants on just like you and work a full time job just like everyone. If YOU think my job puts me on a different "side" the that's your problem. Its made up in your head if so.

The only "side" I'm on is legal good guys. Period. That should be every dude on this forum. Doesn't matter if I flip burgers or sell cars.

To think that ones employment dictates anything else is naïve. Among many other things.

I still love you even when your totally wrong. :p

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

*you're

:)

Primus

Definitely. There are a horde of government employees from various alphabet soup agencies trying to infiltrate, spread dissent within and discredit any and every law abiding militia in the nation by any means possible. Obviously there are sides. Just look at what happened to the Wisconsin State Militia and the staged firing position set up at the overpass near the Bundy ranch. Two very good examples.
The staged firing position? What the one aliens did? Or the one with the citizen behind the barricade? I wasn't aware that was "staged" do you have a link for that?

Sounds a little like paranoia to me..... They're watching you right... Look behind you... There's a bug in your toaster and all your phones are tapped... . and nevermind the ninja in your closet.... Or the elf on your shelf... They are all .gov agents. Along with the Easter bunny....

Primus

Wtf...... Skull face mask and camouflage hood.... Check...... Rifle and finger on the trigger..... Check..... Dirty hotel room...... Check.

Did I just watch ISIS?

"Come meet us face to face and see what we are about". Do I need to also bring a skull face mask?

"We are not a terrorist group...."

"The government needs to fear us....."

Wait... What?

F350

When I was in Ramadi Iraq I often saw the turret gunners in the MRAPS wearing those skull "masks", especially in the winter. They are not full masks, only covering the nose and mouth to keep the dust out and for warmth in cold weather. They were sold in the PX.

Last edited:

Primus

When I was in Ramadi Iraq I often saw the turret gunners in the MRAPS wearing those skull "masks", especially in the winter. They are not full masks, only covering the nose and mouth to keep the dust out and for warmth in cold weather. They were sold in the PX.
So this guy is recruiting for the US army as a former gunner?

Did I miss something?

Fallschirjmäger

How do you respond to this, asked buy a guy who conceals and thinks OC will cause us to lose the 2nd.
1.) Show him this, Why Carrying a Gun is a Civilized Act
2.) Remind him that it's the concealed carry of arms that is highly regulated in most states, not open carry. To me that certainly implies that there is something inherently honest about carrying openly and that the act of carrying concealed required some investigation, or licensing (and until recently that was 'may issue' licensing, not 'shall issue')
3.) Point to this illustration an ask what states have we lost our rights in since 1986
Rtc.gif

Attachments

• Rtc.gif
    Rtc.gif
    79 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

wimwag

Thank you for the clarification.

Still seems like a shady group if that's their front man.

Lol nice try Doug. Not even remotely close in any way to the militia I am a member of. usCrow is just another group of fat preppers using idiots to fill their sheds with MREs and tampons. I like to think of them as Watchmen Jr.

Primus

Lol nice try Doug. Not even remotely close in any way to the militia I am a member of. usCrow is just another group of fat preppers using idiots to fill their sheds with MREs and tampons. I like to think of them as Watchmen Jr.
Wait there other types of militias? :D

wimwag

Wait there other types of militias? :D

Yes. There are active militias who have physical requirements, training quotas, minimum standards and limits on age, weight, background checks, residency requirements etc etc etc. As citizens, we are all part of the unorganized militia, yet some of us are more organized than others. We qualify with our weapons, undergo medical training, PT until we drop, and maintain constant contact with each other.

Do militias have an image problem? Yes. But that is largely perpetrated by those would be tyrants to discredit us. Who do you think is showing up to fill sandbags each spring in the Dakotas? It sure as hell isn't half the people waiting for our help. Just because we aren't wearing our ACUs or multicam all the time doesn't mean we aren't there.

Primus

Yes. There are active militias who have physical requirements, training quotas, minimum standards and limits on age, weight, background checks, residency requirements etc etc etc. As citizens, we are all part of the unorganized militia, yet some of us are more organized than others. We qualify with our weapons, undergo medical training, PT until we drop, and maintain constant contact with each other.

Do militias have an image problem? Yes. But that is largely perpetrated by those would be tyrants to discredit us. Who do you think is showing up to fill sandbags each spring in the Dakotas? It sure as hell isn't half the people waiting for our help. Just because we aren't wearing our ACUs or multicam all the time doesn't mean we aren't there.
Oh so you were filling sandbags? Your wearing this militia thing pretty heavy since you just joined like 8hrs ago.....

And no one needs to spread any images when you guys make videos like the one above...

If you have an image problem maybe you should drop the skull masks and hoods.... Just saying.

Primus

Just curious is it the Wisconsin State Militia?

Edit: Sincerely hope its not this guy....http://northeastwisconsinmilitia.webs.com/apps/blog/

http://northeastwisconsinmilitia.webs.com/apps/videos/

You were correct Wimwag.... this guy does appear to be "recruiting" for the Wisconsin State Militia.... that's friggin scary...

Last edited:

wimwag

Oh so you were filling sandbags? Your wearing this militia thing pretty heavy since you just joined like 8hrs ago.....

And no one needs to spread any images when you guys make videos like the one above...

If you have an image problem maybe you should drop the skull masks and hoods.... Just saying.

Some of the time, yes. At other times I was carrying and piling sandbags, walking through waist deep water pulling a canoe and at certain times I was asleep. I also ate.

wimwag

Just curious is it the Wisconsin State Militia?

Edit: Sincerely hope its not this guy....http://northeastwisconsinmilitia.webs.com/apps/blog/

http://northeastwisconsinmilitia.webs.com/apps/videos/

You were correct Wimwag.... this guy does appear to be "recruiting" for the Wisconsin State Militia.... that's friggin scary...

Yep. That kind of stuff you keep to yourself. I kind of like him though lol. He has the balls to be a crazy mofo out in the open and his little face mask cracks me up.

If he's who I think he is, he's got a meth habit and is also a prohibited person. Hard to say though.

Last edited:

OC for ME

Many SWAT members wear masks and they are public servants...go figure. Though, I guess they do have a right to privacy since they are invading private residences, mostly.

Primus

Many SWAT members wear masks and they are public servants...go figure. Though, I guess they do have a right to privacy since they are invading private residences, mostly.
Lol you nailed it.

Only difference is they don't usually shoot recruitment videos with a skull mask and finger on their trigger saying "we aren't terrorists we promise....." Lol