• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry is uncivilized

wimwag

Lol you nailed it.

Only difference is they don't usually shoot recruitment videos with a skull mask and finger on their trigger saying "we aren't terrorists we promise....." Lol

Instead they have reality TV shows that show them beating the **** out of people and handcuffing little people for doing backflips on the sidewalk.

wimwag

Oh so you were filling sandbags? Your wearing this militia thing pretty heavy since you just joined like 8hrs ago.....

And no one needs to spread any images when you guys make videos like the one above...

If you have an image problem maybe you should drop the skull masks and hoods.... Just saying.

Gonna have to point out a few things.

First: I've been a member for years.

Second: There's no need for you to bitch and complain about how people cop bash when you guys get caught on videos like this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRLQOlM4DbE

Third:You're not a soldier, get rid of the ******* multicam and bayonets. You, employed by and with a group of people who dress up like you're in Call of Duty at the first opportunity to kill something shouldn't make comments about what other people wear. I can and will wear whatever I deem necessary. Especially during winter FTXs.

Don't you have some sadistic handcuff games to play somewhere?

Primus

Gonna have to point out a few things.

First: I've been a member for years.

Second: There's no need for you to bitch and complain about how people cop bash when you guys get caught on videos like this one...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRLQOlM4DbE

Third:You're not a soldier, get rid of the ******* multicam and bayonets. You, employed by and with a group of people who dress up like you're in Call of Duty at the first opportunity to kill something shouldn't make comments about what other people wear. I can and will wear whatever I deem necessary. Especially during winter FTXs.

Don't you have some sadistic handcuff games to play somewhere?

First: Maybe you have. I just remembered recently you said you were searching for a militia to join. Haven't bothered to search the forum because its really not worth my time, but I'm pretty certain you did make the comment. Oh well

Second: cool story bro

Third: wait.. Was it you in that video? I'm pretty certain my comment was directly about the guy in the face mask trying to recruit people. Did I miss something? You can wear a pink tutu for all I care, it would probably suit you better. All the multicam in the world on your lil "ftxs" wouldn't save you.

Finally, I only play games with fools such as yourself. :D shnookums

OC for ME

Lol you nailed it.

Only difference is they don't usually shoot recruitment videos with a skull mask and finger on their trigger saying "we aren't terrorists we promise....." Lol
Very true. Poor weapon control is unsafe, and being masked is a violation of the law in some jurisdictions. Anyway...

I wonder how many raids these militia folks have made, nation wide, these last several years when compared to SWAT.
How many folks have been killed by these militia folks the same time period.
I wonder how many mistaken/bad info raids militia men performed that resulted in militia men being harmed.

I contend that SWAT is far more dangerous, based on actual events, to the citizenry than any militia.

But, what do I know, militia men are a little too out on the edges for me.

SWAT, now there is the real threat to safety and security.

Look up swatting...

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
First: Maybe you have. I just remembered recently you said you were searching for a militia to join. Haven't bothered to search the forum because its really not worth my time, but I'm pretty certain you did make the comment. Oh well

Third: wait.. Was it you in that video? I'm pretty certain my comment was directly about the guy in the face mask trying to recruit people. Did I miss something? You can wear a pink tutu for all I care, it would probably suit you better. All the multicam in the world on your lil "ftxs" wouldn't save you.

Probably because any other class of adversary would offer too much competition.

wimwag

There's more to combat training than wearing a uniform. I wouldn't expect a cop to know anything about that, though. Playing those games with one of the people who police departments depend on to teach them their little arm bar tricks is probably a bad idea but if pain is how you get your rocks off, then go for it pumpkin.

Primus

Very true. Poor weapon control is unsafe, and being masked is a violation of the law in some jurisdictions. Anyway...

I wonder how many raids these militia folks have made, nation wide, these last several years when compared to SWAT.
I wonder how many mistaken/bad info raids militia men performed that resulted in militia men being harmed.

I contend that SWAT is far more dangerous, based on actual events, to the citizenry than any militia.

Look up swatting...
Ohh I like this argument... "They are bad so we can suck too" or... "Yea we suck but they suck worse so its ok" you get it...

Primus

Probably because any other class of adversary would offer too much competition.
No I just don't play with people I respect that's all. Its like playing with a little kid. Its cute to poke them in the nose. Not so much to a grown adult.

Boop your nose! Lol

wimwag

Look up swatting...

What happens when the popo finds out that the militia is comprised of the citizenry? We just happen to train more, shoot better, and be on better terms with our communities. We also don't assault your home over a little bag of weed. Bangbangbang! Shoot the dog! Bang bang! Shoot at a teenage girl! Bangbangbangbang! Look, a cat! Bangbangbangbang! Quick, handcuff that toddler! Stop resisting! Yo, we are so operator bro. I love your ghille suit, I totally didn't see you there next to that parking garage!

Primus

There's more to combat training than wearing a uniform. I wouldn't expect a cop to know anything about that, though. Playing those games with one of the people who police departments depend on to teach them their little arm bar tricks is probably a bad idea but if pain is how you get your rocks off, then go for it pumpkin.
Lol oh the "my ***** is bigger then yours!" Game.... Right on cue.

Don't worry sweet heart been there done that have the T-shirt I'm aware of what "combat training" is. And none of my training was with fellow dungeons and dragons kids.

And I wasn't aware you trained police departments in DT. That's a cool story too. Especially since it really doesn't take much to get "certified" to do it.

Some day grasshopper. :p

wimwag

No I just don't play with people I respect that's all. Its like playing with a little kid. Its cute to poke them in the nose. Not so much to a grown adult.

Boop your nose! Lol

That's because adults don't find your adolescent antics amusing. I joined a gang once. When I was a kid. Then I grew up and stopped playing teenager games.

I know most cops are good people, but then I see primus here, among others, bragging about using handcuffs to cause pain to people he doesn't like, defending cops for crimes they commit and automatically toeing the line on any video showing a cop doing something wrong and I can't help but look sideways at one of my friends, who is a police officer.

wimwag

First lesson: obeying orders.

Don't you have a long list of incidences that John Pierce has corroborated with the government and evidence that John Pierce is a communist to distribute to your mailing list?

Primus

That's because adults don't find your adolescent antics amusing. I joined a gang once. When I was a kid. Then I grew up and stopped playing teenager games.

I know most cops are good people, but then I see primus here, among others, bragging about using handcuffs to cause pain to people he doesn't like, defending cops for crimes they commit and automatically toeing the line on any video showing a cop doing something wrong and I can't help but look sideways at one of my friends, who is a police officer.
Oh reallllly. Bragging about using handcuffs? Please oh please cite that bad Larry.

I recall a smiley face and then a bunch of kids getting upset and twisting things. Certainly wasn't ANY bragging.

But its ok.. Lie away.... Its what guys like you do...

wimwag

Ohh I like this argument... "They are bad so we can suck too" or... "Yea we suck but they suck worse so its ok" you get it...

I like how you "support" the Second Amendment, yet ridicule anyone who actually exercises the most important part of that right. Seeing how you're in "law enforcement," I doubt that there's any need to remind you that it's also codified in the form of 10 US Code Section 311.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311

10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes

(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.

(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and

(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

Primus

I like how you "support" the Second Amendment and ignore the most basic principle of it and bash anyone who actually exercises that right. Being a "law enforcement" officer, I guess you already know everything about 10 US Code
Nope there are many on this very forum that I've never bashed. Also there are some on this very forum who I know dislike police and all that jazz and still respect then very much and don't "bash them".

The only guys that get "bashed" are guys that behave like yourself. That's all. And it has nothing to do with your belief in the 2a. I promise.

wimwag

Oh reallllly. Bragging about using handcuffs? Please oh please cite that bad Larry.

I recall a smiley face and then a bunch of kids getting upset and twisting things. Certainly wasn't ANY bragging.

But its ok.. Lie away.... Its what guys like you do...

Yeah, only cops are capable of telling the truth.

I don't have to cite when you're already admitting that you said it. Just because you put a smiley face behind it doesn't mean the rest of us didn't understand what you meant. I took it as a smug smile as did almost everyone else on the forum.

The Truth

829285-010-young-man-in-cinema-laughing-eating-popcorn-gettyimages.jpg

Come on now guys, let's be civil here! You're proving the wrong point with this thread!

Primus

Yeah, only cops are capable of telling the truth.

I don't have to cite when you're already admitting that you said it. Just because you put a smiley face behind it doesn't mean the rest of us didn't understand what you meant. I took it as a smug smile as did almost everyone else on the forum.
Lol it gets better. If i remember correctly, I never "said" anything in the post in question. It was a smile face. That's it. No more no less.

Your not very good at this my love....

Cops tell the truth? Sure. And they lie too. So do dentists, teachers, trash collectors. You seem to think that tin badge makes them gods.... Not me. I willingly admit there are liars, cheats, thiefs, etc. Etc.

Last edited:

wimwag

Nope there are many on this very forum that I've never bashed. Also there are some on this very forum who I know dislike police and all that jazz and still respect then very much and don't "bash them".

The only guys that get "bashed" are guys that behave like yourself. That's all. And it has nothing to do with your belief in the 2a. I promise.

Either you're presenting a strawman or you don't understand the meaning of the Second Amendment.

Here goes: Bearing arms and being armed is one thing. But when one exhibits accuracy reminiscent of Imperial Storm Troopers (e.g. NYPD) exercising RTKBA is irresponsible and pointless. One must train with modern weapons and in modern tactics to be able to fully and responsibly exercise that right. What good is standing still with any firearm and popping off shots at the ground troops (could be NG, Army, Marines, POLICE, sheeple) of tyranny who could be better trained than you when you cannot even hit them? The American Revolution was nearly lost because the first free Americans killed stood in a line in small numbers and waited from the inevitable volley coming from a force that eclipsed ours by many times. So what did we do? We adapted and started sniping, moving to and firing from cover, flanking and counter flanking. Instead of fighting for an outdated version of "honor" we began retreating and picking our battle grounds so as to have the tactical advantage. Our founders recognized that sometimes you must evolve your tactics to survive and that, among other things, lead to the militia being codified and protected in our Bill of Rights.

You may think we're crazy backwood rednecks for forming a more organized unorganized militia, but if SHTF, we will be ready and we will strike a harder blow than the others who do not train, the individuals who have no training and those like yourself, who are too full of pride to listen.

I doubt you'll take the time to read any of this, but I don't care. You've made up your mind and I'm posting this for the benefit of those who want to learn.

Primus

Either you're presenting a strawman or you don't understand the meaning of the Second Amendment.

Here goes: Bearing arms and being armed is one thing. But when one exhibits accuracy reminiscent of Imperial Storm Troopers (e.g. NYPD) exercising RTKBA is irresponsible and pointless. One must train with modern weapons and in modern tactics to be able to fully and responsibly exercise that right. What good is standing still with any firearm and popping off shots at the ground troops (could be NG, Army, Marines, POLICE, sheeple) of tyranny who could be better trained than you when you cannot even hit them? The American Revolution was nearly lost because the first free Americans killed stood in a line in small numbers and waited from the inevitable volley coming from a force that eclipsed ours by many times. So what did we do? We adapted and started sniping, moving to and firing from cover, flanking and counter flanking. Instead of fighting for an outdated version of "honor" we began retreating and picking our battle grounds so as to have the tactical advantage. Our founders recognized that sometimes you must evolve your tactics to survive and that, among other things, lead to the militia being codified and protected in our Bill of Rights.

You may think we're crazy backwood rednecks for forming a more organized unorganized militia, but if SHTF, we will be ready and we will strike a harder blow than the others who do not train, the individuals who have no training and those like yourself, who are too full of pride to listen.

I doubt you'll take the time to read any of this, but I don't care. You've made up your mind and I'm posting this for the benefit of those who want to learn.

I did read it. I get it. You guys play call of duty in the woods to prepare to fight "tyranny". I get it.

But here's a tid bit.... That's just ONE interpretation of 2a....

Its telling you choose to focus on that portion and none other.

For example...."NG, army, Marines, POLICE, sheeple". No mention of foreign enemies. No mention of even self defense against local thug. Just pure focus on government.

Yet you pretend its a noble cause about sandbagging....

Hhmmmm... :p