Thread: Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke: Eric Holder Needs to Apologize to Cops Fox News VIDEO

Milwaukee Sheriff David Clarke: Eric Holder Needs to Apologize to Cops Fox News VIDEO

Milwaukee County sheriff David Clarke, who gained notoriety last year for encouraging gun ownership within his Wisconsin community, said Holder, Governor Jay Nixon, and Senator Claire McCaskill made the situation in Ferguson worse with their “irresponsible, inflammatory” comments about the city’s police force and its supposed problem with race relations. Clarke argued on Fox News on Friday that the trio was “insinuating that our law-enforcement officers across the United States engage in some nefarious or systematic and cultural attempts to violate people’s civil rights.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=54VG823KukE

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...andrew-johnson
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    But Holder was pulled over for speeding once and they searched his car !

Holder's not the brightest tool in the shed. His reputation for and membership in radical anti-white groups is well-known.

Don't hold your breath expecting him to apologize, either, as he's unaware, if not utterly oblivious, that he's done anything wrong.
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Here's an article about Holder's "justice" department....

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-von-spakovsky

I have always personally believed that Michelle Obama is actually Eric Holder in drag.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ...Clarke argued on Fox News on Friday that the trio was “insinuating that our law-enforcement officers across the United States engage in some nefarious or systematic and cultural attempts to violate people’s civil rights.”
    Then why are there so many civil rights suits brought against cops all across the country. This does not count all the rights abuses that do not result in a civil remedy.

There is a systemic problem within LE regarding rights abuses by cops on citizens. Most often it is ignorance on the part of cops, not intentional, which is really a great problem than their acts being nefarious in nature.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Then why are there so many civil rights suits brought against cops all across the country. This does not count all the rights abuses that do not result in a civil remedy.

There is a systemic problem within LE regarding rights abuses by cops on citizens. Most often it is ignorance on the part of cops, not intentional, which is really a great problem than their acts being nefarious in nature.
    The question should be his how many civil rights cases are PSID out each year. That's a number I'd like to see

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

+1 So many are settled too and the cops get to pretend it never happened, no one gets disciplined no changes are made.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

I am amazed that departments and municipalities have insurance coverage at all. Insurance companies are likely paying settlement monies as a result of thug cop shops from the monies non-thug cop shops pay via premium payments.

Win or lose every rights abuse allegation needs to go to a jury. No settlements, no confidentiality agreements, no "does not acknowledged wrong doing." When the citizenry witnesses the rights abuses that are going on on a daily basis then change will be demanded by the citizenry.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    I am amazed that departments and municipalities have insurance coverage at all. Insurance companies are likely paying settlement monies as a result of thug cop shops from the monies non-thug cop shops pay via premium payments.

Win or lose every rights abuse allegation needs to go to a jury. No settlements, no confidentiality agreements, no "does not acknowledged wrong doing." When the citizenry witnesses the rights abuses that are going on on a daily basis then change will be demanded by the citizenry.
    I agree that would be ideal
    Advocate freedom please