Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 72

Thread: Suspended St. Louis Police Officer: "I'm Into Diversity, I Kill Everybody"

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,147

    Suspended St. Louis Police Officer: "I'm Into Diversity, I Kill Everybody"

    “I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care."
    [ ... ]
    The comments, which were made before members of the Christian organization, the Oath Keepers, also included his story of going to Kenya in search of "undocumented president," Barack Obama. “I flew to Africa, right there, and I went to our undocumented president’s home,” Page said, holding a picture of him in Kenya. “He was born in Kenya.”

    http://news.yahoo.com/suspended-st-l...130100473.html

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...238a9fdc2.html

    G00gle Real time 114 articles
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...DIn4vDyrCnXCaM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 08-23-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  2. #2
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Oh my...
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  3. #3
    Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Seattle WA
    Posts
    881
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ďI personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but Iím also a killer,Ē said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. ďIíve killed a lot. And if I need to, Iíll kill a whole bunch more. If you donít want to get killed, donít show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, ďIím into diversity ó I kill everybody. I donít care."
    [ ... ]
    The comments, which were made before members of the Christian organization, the Oath Keepers, also included his story of going to Kenya in search of "undocumented president," Barack Obama. ďI flew to Africa, right there, and I went to our undocumented presidentís home,Ē Page said, holding a picture of him in Kenya. ďHe was born in Kenya.Ē

    http://news.yahoo.com/suspended-st-l...130100473.html

    http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...238a9fdc2.html

    G00gle Real time 114 articles
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...DIn4vDyrCnXCaM
    ummm......Thats no Christian. One can kill if there is immediate and real danger of ones life being taken or serious physical harm being done but apart from that.... wanton killing is for savages.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

    "Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

    Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Honesty is not always the best policy ..... why is he still a cop?

  5. #5
    Centurion
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pleasant Grove, Utah, USA
    Posts
    3,828
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Honesty is not always the best policy ..... why is he still a cop?
    Disagree---" Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. " Giving up one's Constitutionally Protected Rights IS NEVER THE BEST POLICY!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

    Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Disagree---" Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. " Giving up one's Constitutionally Protected Rights IS NEVER THE BEST POLICY!
    Silence is golden?

  7. #7
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Silence is golden?
    +1
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  8. #8
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,269
    I am fairly confident that their cop shop is only feigning surprise that their employees hold such views and that they only just learned such.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  9. #9
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I am fairly confident that their cop shop is only feigning surprise that their employees hold such views and that they only just learned such.
    Of course someone knew this guys was a nut job. The tough question is should they do something about it.

    What guy does on free time is his business unless it directly impacts the PD and city. Or that's how it should be.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    earth's crust
    Posts
    17,838
    I did read where the cop is suspended ... crazy whack job that he is

  11. #11
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Of course someone knew this guys was a nut job. The tough question is should they do something about it.

    What guy does on free time is his business unless it directly impacts the PD and city. Or that's how it should be.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to respond to this.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  12. #12
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I have no idea how to respond to this.
    Its the truth IMHO.

    If the guy on his free time wants to be part of the new black panthers good on him. As long as when he gets to work he's not treating white people unfairly.

    Let me put it closer to home. If he is a gun rights activist and is an open carry group member then good on him. As long as when he gets to work he isn't spending 8hrs a day handing out pamphlets instead of answering calls for service.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  13. #13
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Its the truth IMHO.

    If the guy on his free time wants to be part of the new black panthers good on him. As long as when he gets to work he's not treating white people unfairly.

    Let me put it closer to home. If he is a gun rights activist and is an open carry group member then good on him. As long as when he gets to work he isn't spending 8hrs a day handing out pamphlets instead of answering calls for service.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Uh, those citizens you describe, are not the dude in the described in OP. 35 years "on the force" and not one issue until he says something nutty?

    Also, a self proclaimed gun rights advocate, a member of a OC group, will enforce anti-2A laws?

    OK
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  14. #14
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Uh, those citizens you describe, are not the dude in the described in OP. 35 years "on the force" and not one issue until he says something nutty?

    Also, a self proclaimed gun rights advocate, a member of a OC group, will enforce anti-2A laws?

    OK
    I agree they aren't him but analogy is the same. He was giving a speech for oath keepers. An organization toted on this very forum by members.

    And is that a rhetorical question? I have no idea how many issues he's had in his time on the job. Regardless my premise still stands. When you go home you go home.

    Would it be fair if my job fired me because I'm on this forum and occasionally call other cops idiots? Would it right t fire me just for being pro liberty in any fashion? I'm not at work right now so none of their business. And I purposefully leave out who I work for this EXACT reason. They aren't paying me to be here so they can kick rocks.

    And sure gun rights advocates can enforce anti 2a laws. Not mutually exclusive.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I agree they aren't him but analogy is the same. He was giving a speech for oath keepers. An organization toted on this very forum by members.

    And is that a rhetorical question? I have no idea how many issues he's had in his time on the job. Regardless my premise still stands. When you go home you go home.

    Would it be fair if my job fired me because I'm on this forum and occasionally call other cops idiots? Would it right t fire me just for being pro liberty in any fashion? I'm not at work right now so none of their business. And I purposefully leave out who I work for this EXACT reason. They aren't paying me to be here so they can kick rocks.

    And sure gun rights advocates can enforce anti 2a laws. Not mutually exclusive.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    What in the actual FCUK.

    Are you serious?

    The fcukwad says he's a killer. He's into "diversity killing". It's job related, because he sure as hell couldn't get away with it if he were not a cop.

    This is not remotely the same as calling someone online an idiot, and you are positively ridiculous for attempting to equate the two.

    You better bet you're flippin' asss if Brandon Raub can be incarcerated for posting lyrics on facebook, then this street walking ego maniac had BETTER be held responsible for his words.

  16. #16
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    What in the actual FCUK.

    Are you serious?

    The fcukwad says he's a killer. He's into "diversity killing". It's job related, because he sure as hell couldn't get away with it if he were not a cop.

    This is not remotely the same as calling someone online an idiot, and you are positively ridiculous for attempting to equate the two.

    You better bet you're flippin' asss if Brandon Raub can be incarcerated for posting lyrics on facebook, then this street walking ego maniac had BETTER be held responsible for his words.
    Actually he's into "diversity killing" because of his religious and political beliefs. He just happens to be a cop to boot.

    Who was equating calling someone an "idiot"?

    It amazes me how anti freedom and liberty some are towards only certain occupations.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,147
    Yep. Either we are equal or we are not.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  18. #18
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Actually he's into "diversity killing" because of his religious and political beliefs.
    Diversity-killing is a religious belief?

  19. #19
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    I agree they aren't him but analogy is the same. ...
    And apples and oranges are both fruit. You making them the same is not the same as they being the same.

    ďIíve killed a lot. And if I need to, Iíll kill a whole bunch more. If you donít want to get killed, donít show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, ďIím into diversity ó I kill everybody. I donít care."
    This dude claims to have killed and will kill. I guess he did his killing on his free time.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

    "Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

  20. #20
    Campaign Veteran Running Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Corner of No and Where
    Posts
    431
    Officer "Go **** Yourself" and the guy in the Oathkeepers video don't look like they're the same person to me.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

    No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

  21. #21
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Hey guys, I just like to kill people. I'm off duty though, and I kill ALL ethnicities, so it's ok.

    Some people never fail to amaze me with their infallible logic.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    1,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Actually he's into "diversity killing" because of his religious and political beliefs. He just happens to be a cop to boot.

    Who was equating calling someone an "idiot"?

    It amazes me how anti freedom and liberty some are towards only certain occupations.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Again, what the actual fcuk.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Diversity-killing is a religious belief?
    Actually without going down the rabbit hole a case could be made yes for some religions and beliefs



    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  24. #24
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    And apples and oranges are both fruit. You making them the same is not the same as they being the same.

    This dude claims to have killed and will kill. I guess he did his killing on his free time.
    Do you know when he did his killing? I don't. Is he prior military? You forget oathkeepers is military and police.

    But sure I guess just assume he's been slaughtering the innocent in his home town.... Cmon brother...

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  25. #25
    Regular Member The Truth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Henrico
    Posts
    2,139
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Actually without going down the rabbit hole a case could be made yes for some religions and beliefs



    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

    μολὼν λαβέ

    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •