Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suspended St. Louis Police Officer: "I'm Into Diversity, I Kill Everybody"

Suspended St. Louis Police Officer: "I'm Into Diversity, I Kill Everybody"

“I personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but I’m also a killer,” said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. “I’ve killed a lot. And if I need to, I’ll kill a whole bunch more. If you don’t want to get killed, don’t show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, “I’m into diversity — I kill everybody. I don’t care."
    [ ... ]
    The comments, which were made before members of the Christian organization, the Oath Keepers, also included his story of going to Kenya in search of "undocumented president," Barack Obama. “I flew to Africa, right there, and I went to our undocumented president’s home,” Page said, holding a picture of him in Kenya. “He was born in Kenya.”

http://news.yahoo.com/suspended-st-l...130100473.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...238a9fdc2.html

G00gle Real time 114 articles
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...DIn4vDyrCnXCaM
    Last edited by Nightmare; 08-23-2014 at 05:03 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Oh my...
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Regular Member rightwinglibertarian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    ďI personally believe in Jesus Christ as my lord and savior, but Iím also a killer,Ē said officer Dan Page, a 35-year veteran, in the video. ďIíve killed a lot. And if I need to, Iíll kill a whole bunch more. If you donít want to get killed, donít show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, ďIím into diversity ó I kill everybody. I donít care."
    [ ... ]
    The comments, which were made before members of the Christian organization, the Oath Keepers, also included his story of going to Kenya in search of "undocumented president," Barack Obama. ďI flew to Africa, right there, and I went to our undocumented presidentís home,Ē Page said, holding a picture of him in Kenya. ďHe was born in Kenya.Ē

http://news.yahoo.com/suspended-st-l...130100473.html

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/c...238a9fdc2.html

G00gle Real time 114 articles
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...DIn4vDyrCnXCaM
    ummm......Thats no Christian. One can kill if there is immediate and real danger of ones life being taken or serious physical harm being done but apart from that.... wanton killing is for savages.
    "Which part of shall not be infringed is so difficult to understand"?

"Any and all restrictions on the bearing of arms in public places are nullified as per the Second Amendment"

Conservative Broadcast || Google Plus profile

Banned
    Honesty is not always the best policy ..... why is he still a cop?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Honesty is not always the best policy ..... why is he still a cop?
    Disagree---" Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. " Giving up one's Constitutionally Protected Rights IS NEVER THE BEST POLICY!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Disagree---" Honesty is ALWAYS the best policy. " Giving up one's Constitutionally Protected Rights IS NEVER THE BEST POLICY!
    Silence is golden?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Silence is golden?
    +1

μολὼν λαβέ

So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

I am fairly confident that their cop shop is only feigning surprise that their employees hold such views and that they only just learned such.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I am fairly confident that their cop shop is only feigning surprise that their employees hold such views and that they only just learned such.
    Of course someone knew this guys was a nut job. The tough question is should they do something about it.

What guy does on free time is his business unless it directly impacts the PD and city. Or that's how it should be.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    I did read where the cop is suspended ... crazy whack job that he is

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    Of course someone knew this guys was a nut job. The tough question is should they do something about it.

What guy does on free time is his business unless it directly impacts the PD and city. Or that's how it should be.

I have no idea how to respond to this.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

I have no idea how to respond to this.
    Its the truth IMHO.

If the guy on his free time wants to be part of the new black panthers good on him. As long as when he gets to work he's not treating white people unfairly.

Let me put it closer to home. If he is a gun rights activist and is an open carry group member then good on him. As long as when he gets to work he isn't spending 8hrs a day handing out pamphlets instead of answering calls for service.

"The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Its the truth IMHO.

If the guy on his free time wants to be part of the new black panthers good on him. As long as when he gets to work he's not treating white people unfairly.

Let me put it closer to home. If he is a gun rights activist and is an open carry group member then good on him. As long as when he gets to work he isn't spending 8hrs a day handing out pamphlets instead of answering calls for service.

Uh, those citizens you describe, are not the dude in the described in OP. 35 years "on the force" and not one issue until he says something nutty?

Also, a self proclaimed gun rights advocate, a member of a OC group, will enforce anti-2A laws?

OK

Uh, those citizens you describe, are not the dude in the described in OP. 35 years "on the force" and not one issue until he says something nutty?

Also, a self proclaimed gun rights advocate, a member of a OC group, will enforce anti-2A laws?

OK
    I agree they aren't him but analogy is the same. He was giving a speech for oath keepers. An organization toted on this very forum by members.

And is that a rhetorical question? I have no idea how many issues he's had in his time on the job. Regardless my premise still stands. When you go home you go home.

Would it be fair if my job fired me because I'm on this forum and occasionally call other cops idiots? Would it right t fire me just for being pro liberty in any fashion? I'm not at work right now so none of their business. And I purposefully leave out who I work for this EXACT reason. They aren't paying me to be here so they can kick rocks.

And sure gun rights advocates can enforce anti 2a laws. Not mutually exclusive.

I agree they aren't him but analogy is the same. He was giving a speech for oath keepers. An organization toted on this very forum by members.

And is that a rhetorical question? I have no idea how many issues he's had in his time on the job. Regardless my premise still stands. When you go home you go home.

Would it be fair if my job fired me because I'm on this forum and occasionally call other cops idiots? Would it right t fire me just for being pro liberty in any fashion? I'm not at work right now so none of their business. And I purposefully leave out who I work for this EXACT reason. They aren't paying me to be here so they can kick rocks.

And sure gun rights advocates can enforce anti 2a laws. Not mutually exclusive.

What in the actual FCUK.

Are you serious?

The fcukwad says he's a killer. He's into "diversity killing". It's job related, because he sure as hell couldn't get away with it if he were not a cop.

This is not remotely the same as calling someone online an idiot, and you are positively ridiculous for attempting to equate the two.

You better bet you're flippin' asss if Brandon Raub can be incarcerated for posting lyrics on facebook, then this street walking ego maniac had BETTER be held responsible for his words.

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPackingMomma View Post
    What in the actual FCUK.

Are you serious?

The fcukwad says he's a killer. He's into "diversity killing". It's job related, because he sure as hell couldn't get away with it if he were not a cop.

This is not remotely the same as calling someone online an idiot, and you are positively ridiculous for attempting to equate the two.

You better bet you're flippin' asss if Brandon Raub can be incarcerated for posting lyrics on facebook, then this street walking ego maniac had BETTER be held responsible for his words.
    Actually he's into "diversity killing" because of his religious and political beliefs. He just happens to be a cop to boot.

Who was equating calling someone an "idiot"?

It amazes me how anti freedom and liberty some are towards only certain occupations.

Yep. Either we are equal or we are not.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Actually he's into "diversity killing" because of his religious and political beliefs.
    Diversity-killing is a religious belief?

I agree they aren't him but analogy is the same. ...
    And apples and oranges are both fruit. You making them the same is not the same as they being the same.

ďIíve killed a lot. And if I need to, Iíll kill a whole bunch more. If you donít want to get killed, donít show up in front of me. I have no problems with it. God did not raise me to be a coward." Page added, ďIím into diversity ó I kill everybody. I donít care."
    This dude claims to have killed and will kill. I guess he did his killing on his free time.

Officer "Go **** Yourself" and the guy in the Oathkeepers video don't look like they're the same person to me.
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht

Hey guys, I just like to kill people. I'm off duty though, and I kill ALL ethnicities, so it's ok.

Some people never fail to amaze me with their infallible logic.

μολὼν λαβέ

Actually he's into "diversity killing" because of his religious and political beliefs. He just happens to be a cop to boot.

Who was equating calling someone an "idiot"?

It amazes me how anti freedom and liberty some are towards only certain occupations.

Again, what the actual fcuk.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    Diversity-killing is a religious belief?
    Actually without going down the rabbit hole a case could be made yes for some religions and beliefs

And apples and oranges are both fruit. You making them the same is not the same as they being the same.

This dude claims to have killed and will kill. I guess he did his killing on his free time.
    Do you know when he did his killing? I don't. Is he prior military? You forget oathkeepers is military and police.

But sure I guess just assume he's been slaughtering the innocent in his home town.... Cmon brother...

Actually without going down the rabbit hole a case could be made yes for some religions and beliefs

μολὼν λαβέ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast