• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How much more dangerous are open carriers with badges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSparky

Centurion
Some of you are painting with a broad brush again. What's the thing you guys keep repeating? Ummmm.let me see....passing new laws regulating firearm ownership only affects law abiding citizens. Don't punish the law abiding citizens for the actions of a criminal...right? So following your logic, don't paint all cops as killers and thugs because of the actions of a few...or is it too much to ask that you keep the hypocrisy to a minimum?

Question: when you are stopped by a law person for a non-consensual encounter, can you tell me at the outset whether you are dealing with a LEO or an OEO?

Last edited:

wimwag

Question: when you are stopped be a law person for a non-consensual encounter, can you tell me at the outset whether you are dealing with a LEO or an OEO?

Question...when you see a man open carrying a sporting rifle, can you tell at the outset if you are dealing with CJ Grisham or Adam Lanza?

JoeSparky

Centurion
Question...when you see a man open carrying a sporting rifle, can you tell at the outset if you are dealing with CJ Grisham or Adam Lanza?

Since the reports related to Lanza reported the LONG GUNS were in the trunk and NOT used at the School I'd have to go with CJ Grisham provided he was walking with his son along the road in Texas!

The Truth

Strawman+playbackups+com.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sorry I haven't been attentive to this thread as I might have been - I know you missed me.

The OP started on soft ground, I initiated a warning within the first few posts, yet the broad brush LEO attacks still continue.

The lock has been earned.

Status
Not open for further replies.