Thread: Perfecta 9mm Ammo

Perfecta 9mm Ammo

Went to Walmart last friday and saw this brand of ammo. The price was $10.54 before taxes for 50rds.

I asked the sales associated if he had heard anything about that specific ammo. He said people had been complaining about it but could not really tell me what people didnt like. So I figured for $10 I could give it a try.

My Ruger SR9c cycled it nicely. I only had a failure to feed once after I loaded up the magazine and cocked the slide. So it could have been me and not the round.

Has anyone given this ammo any reviews?

Pacific, WA
    I bought some. Ran it through my Sig and my H&K. No issues.
    I looked up reviews online before I bought it. I found a lot of great reviews. People really seem to like it.
    "Loyalty above all else except honor. " -John Mahoney

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have." -Gerald R. Ford

Weleetka, Oklahoma, United States
    I use it to plink/practice with in my XD9. Havent had any issues. It cost 13.97 at my walmart (Booo!). I think its fairly decent ammo for the price, esp if you just want to throw some lead down range.

Ran in my M&P 9 and Shield 9 both just fine through 100 rounds. I like it for the price.
    sent from my Lumia Icon Windows Phone using Tapatalk

White Oak Plantation
    Seems to be a Fiocchi Munizioni product.
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Giles County, Virginia
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    Seems to be a Fiocchi Munizioni product.
    Then it's probably good stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by g21sfpistol View Post
    ill draw just as fast or faster than someone with a OC holster.

Elizabethton, TN
    I picked up a hundred rounds of it recently because I was running low on target 9mm. They didn't have any Federal or WWB, so I took the plunge.

I haven't fired any of it yet, but I'm supposed to go shooting tomorrow, so if I can remember I'll update this thread with a report of my own.
    "Anyone worth shooting once is worth shooting twice." -Zeus

"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill 'em right back!" - Malcolm Reynolds

EDC = Walther PPQ 9mm

I use Perfecta 9mm all the time. Cheap ammo for the range. Also use it in my Hi point carbine. No problems at all.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk