• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Pamphlet

Bill45

I have two styles of pamphlets. One with Thomas Jefferson's image and one with out.

Which is the most recent or do they both have the same accuracy?

Yes, I know I could read both of them, study them for subtle differences, but asking is less time consuming.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
My immediate reply is that Open Carry is the "default method of carry" in Washington State, no permit needed. If you want to do something sneaky, like hide your weapon, well for that you need a permit. That usually defuses the grumps.
I used to give out a lot of brochures, but now I am picky about who would really use it.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
any of the print shops (Kinkos, UPS stores) will print them in bulk for you. The print shop I used will only print in runs of 10k or better.

Seriona

When I get some money, I think I am going to carry those around with me and give them out to people who think I need a licenses to OC.