• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fire Mission of the week.

hafnhaf

"No" is down to 77%. :(

remember, cell phones and tablets count too! vote early and vote often! know any dead people???

Last edited:

Repeater

"No" is down to 77%. :(

... know any dead people???

Why, that would be illegal! Like "illegal aliens" ...

Say, anyone 'Double Tap' when voting? Apparently, it happens ...

Will Holder Ignore Double Voting in Virginia?
The latest discovery of illegal double voting in Virginia and Maryland will give Attorney General Eric Holder yet another opportunity to ignore voter fraud, which he has continually dismissed as an inconsequential problem.

In June, I wrote about how the U.S. Justice Department was totally uninterested in investigating or prosecuting possible non-citizens who had illegally registered and voted in Fairfax County, Virginia, where I formerly was a member of the electoral board.

Now, the current board has discovered 17 individuals who voted in both Fairfax County and Montgomery County, Maryland, in the 2012 election and “in some instances, on multiple occasions going back for a considerable period of time,” according to letters the board sent to the Justice Department, Morrogh, and Virginia attorney general Mark Herring on Aug. 22.

Golly, I thought "Vote Early, Vote Often" was for Chicago. :uhoh:

POPS VA

I have had some health problems over the past two weeks so today is my first day back on OCDO. Sorry I wasn't on this earlier but as of today, the site will not let me register a NO vote. It keeps telling me I have not made a yes or no choice after I keep hitting no...maybe the vote is over because the outcome was not what was they hoped for