• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC in WI

wimwag

Groovy, now there is ww/doug contending for scariest stocker. A little early, All Saint's eve is almost 2 months away.LOL

Duuuuuuhhhhhgggggg

Doug.jpg

Nice shirt. Pink. Pink sock Doug.

Last edited:

wimwag

New guy, if you didn't gather from my comments, franky is Doug. Walking wolf is Doug. Nightmare is Doug. And many others as well. Doug has a lot of spare time because his wife left him.

Wstar425

I'm beginning to think maybe wimwag is Doug too? The scary part here is that I am actually "a" Doug as well. But, not that Doug. I think you all are slightly nuts, personally. Not that that is a bad thing or anything.....

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
"Doug" is the boogeyman for the WI subforum. I recall a time that someone I knew in real life created an account and started posting here. He was accused of being "doug" within a few posts. It's a strange phenomenon that has been going on here for many years. It's weird to me how quickly people that join the forum adopt the same paranoia. My suggestion is to treat each account as an individual. If there is someone using multiple accounts, against OCDO guidelines, who the hell cares. Let them indulge themselves with their fantasies and delusions of grandeur. Don't let them "Live rent free in your head" to paraphrase someone's tagline.

I figure people that have a tendency to see boogeymen behind every bush are equally susceptible to seeing "puppet" accounts on websites.

Running Wolf

Campaign Veteran
All of my real life acquaintances (e-mail correspondents) from here have been driven off, Lammie, JGleason, Ballweig, Phred, ...

You mean driven off of OCDO? Or driven off as acquaintances? (Not being snarky, it's an honest question.)

Did they leave........voluntarily?

Having met at least one of the people mentioned above, perhaps more, I feel confident that they are not easily forced to do anything involuntarily.