• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle police picnic

jsanchez

East Precinct is holding their picnic this Saturday from 1pm to 4pm at Cal Anderson Park, If anyone wants to go with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

jsanchez

Oh....

the dog pilling just keeps continuing.

Its nice to be loved.

But seriously, Cal Anderson park is ground zero for anti gun activity in the state, now is a good time to talk to them.

jsanchez

What a great.......

Picnic. they had it very well organized with about 15 tables with different community groups manning the tables. I talk to a lot of people and answer a lot of questions about open carry and gun laws here in Washington. it was funny at times because it seemed like they were trying to screen me using police officers and even horses to keep the public from seeing me.

I talk to a lot of people that wanted to get their concealed carry licenses. I got to complain to the new chief about the way the OPA handled my Greenlake incident, and I got to pitch my victim proofing ideal to her. time really flew and I thought it was a really good event.