• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gottlieb challenges Gates to debate gun control!

jsanchez

How about an add where a drug dealer is standing outside of a gun store and he sends his girlfriend in to buy a gun.

drug dealer points out that California has had background checks forever.

girlfriend comes back out with gun and gives it to drug dealer.

drug dealer looks into the camera and says background checks didn't stop me from getting a gun.

Dave_pro2a

How about an add where a drug dealer is standing outside of a gun store and he sends his girlfriend in to buy a gun.

drug dealer points out that California has had background checks forever.

girlfriend comes back out with gun and gives it to drug dealer.

drug dealer looks into the camera and says background checks didn't stop me from getting a gun.

Do you realize they just want to 'ban guns.'

Guns are bad. Guns end up in the hands of bad guys regardless of 'reasonable controls.' Therefore all guns must be totally banned.

Your idea only feeds their ideological fire.

Lovenox

As a group we have this incessant and proper endeavor to hold government accountable but lack the will to hold the wealthy accountable that could influence elections and governmental actions? Why are the two mutually exclusive?