Thread: Sons of Guns

Sons of Guns

I'm wondering if this is legit or not....Will Hayden fires a co worker and breaks up with ex g/f, both of whom have kids. Now all of a sudden he's being accused of rape? My gut just says something might be fishy here.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-raping-minor/

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    I'm wondering if this is legit or not....Will Hayden fires a co worker and breaks up with ex g/f, both of whom have kids. Now all of a sudden he's being accused of rape? My gut just says something might be fishy here.

I find it fishy too, but remember he's guilty until proven innocent, well that's how the media is running with it anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Freedom View Post
    I find it fishy too, but remember he's guilty until proven innocent, well that's how the media is running with it anyways.
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post

I'd like to see the facts of the case.

When I shared it on face book I made no comment about the allegations against him. I did however comment that I would not want them working on my guns.

I. however, believe that he did not do it.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    I'd like to see the facts of the case.

When I shared it on face book I made no comment about the allegations against him. I did however comment that I would not want them working on my guns.

I. however, believe that he did not do it.
    Believed he didn't do it based on what?

His 12 year old daughter came forward and said he's been raping her for over a year.

Seems pretty damning to me. And not "oh he touched me..." . She said he took her virginity.

Now while it may be legal to have sex with your daughter down there I hope she at least has to consent and be older then 11. Maybe I'm wrong though.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

His 12 year old daughter came forward and said he's been raping her for over a year.

Seems pretty damning to me. And not "oh he touched me..." . She said he took her virginity.

Now while it may be legal to have sex with your daughter down there I hope she at least has to consent and be older then 11. Maybe I'm wrong though.

If true, he is one sick puppy. Unfortunately for him, he won't get me on a jury ... I will not convict anyone of anything until gun laws are repealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

What would arouse my suspicions is the fact that he fired a co-worker and broke up with his gf. It would not be the first time that a man has been accused by a child only to find out later that the child was coerced into making the accusation by a bitter ex. There are several good articles to be found by a judicious search of the internet.

But, unless and until a jury of his peers finds him guilty, he is innocent, except in the media.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SFCRetired View Post
    What would arouse my suspicions is the fact that he fired a co-worker and broke up with his gf. It would not be the first time that a man has been accused by a child only to find out later that the child was coerced into making the accusation by a bitter ex. There are several good articles to be found by a judicious search of the internet.

But, unless and until a jury of his peers finds him guilty, he is innocent, except in the media.
    Maybe he fired the worker and had GF problems because of the raping....just a thought.

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Only death can pay for such a crime. However it's scary to see people sure he is guilty without proof. IT seems like the crime is so horrific it's better to assume guilt.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

+1 My cousin did time in the 90's in Wenatchee. A man convicted of molestation and rape was there and was raped and beat near to death by other inmates. Come to find out, oops innocent. The local yokels, CPS, and the prosecutors coerced the kids into saying things that were not true.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    +1 My cousin did time in the 90's in Wenatchee. A man convicted of molestation and rape was there and was raped and beat near to death by other inmates. Come to find out, oops innocent. The local yokels, CPS, and the prosecutors coerced the kids into saying things that were not true.
    The state and its agents cannot be trusted.

My question though it this, where is the constitutional authority to have created CPS in the first place?
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    See how the company notes his actions?

http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/

Looks like people did not like him too much

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    See how the company notes his actions?

http://www.redjacketfirearms.com/

Looks like people did not like him too much
    If he is actually innocent, then Red Jacket with a knee jerk reaction just threw him under the bus.

Temporarily stepping back/putting their relationship on hold, and waiting for a final determination might have been a more responsible means.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    If he is actually innocent, then Red Jacket with a knee jerk reaction just threw him under the bus.

Temporarily stepping back/putting their relationship on hold, and waiting for a final determination might have been a more responsible means.
    And reversed and drove back over him again ...

In the latest news on this, not only has his oldest daughter, who originally stood by him, recanted her story and now says he molested her, but another woman has made allegations of rape when she was twelve years old.

I know "innocent until proven guilty", but it would appear that Mr. Hayden is in some very deep kimchee.
    "Happiness is a warm shotgun!!"
    "I am neither a pessimist nor a cynic. I am, rather, a realist."
    "The most dangerous things I've ever encountered were a Second Lieutenant with a map and a compass and a Private who was bored and had time on his hands."

In the latest news on this, not only has his oldest daughter, who originally stood by him, recanted her story and now says he molested her, but another woman has made allegations of rape when she was twelve years old.

I know "innocent until proven guilty", but it would appear that Mr. Hayden is in some very deep kimchee.
    Some strange events unfolding here. The daughter now changes her story, why now? If Hayden goes down for this who gains the business and the money? Have secret deals been made? Will the network bring the show back with Will's daughter at the head of the show? Do family members have an ax to grind with Hayden, so its payback time? yes, lets follow the money for it tends to lead to the answers.

Banned
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/bombsh...new-interview/

If accurate it seems like an alcohol related & anger management problem ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    http://gunssavelives.net/blog/bombsh...new-interview/

If accurate it seems like an alcohol related & anger management problem ...
    Things are not looking good for him.

I guess we will have to see after we figure out what are the facts and are the BS.