• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry: It's Time To Stop The Friendly Fire by Nik Clark of Wiconsin Carry, Inc.

wimwag

I agree to a point. I believe it's important to put the permit thumpers in their place. The stupid coming out of them is equal to the stupid coming from Shannon Watts. What's more damaging is that they know there must be unregulated OC for CC to exist and they still flap their gums.

wimwag

could you explain this statement please?

If we allow the opposing party to remove the activity which requires no permission, they will soon use that as justification to remove the activity which requires a permission slip by making the permission slips inaccessible.

wimwag

It shouldn't need explaining on a forum such as this, but I'll do something rare (on my part) and humor your question.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I think that the only way to stop the hail of bullets from gov't officials is to respond with a hail of bullets.

Rational think will not work ... if they want to go home, they should think twice about shooting at folks.

wimwag

I think that the only way to stop the hail of bullets from gov't officials is to respond with a hail of bullets.

Rational think will not work ... if they want to go home, they should think twice about shooting at folks.

Amen.