• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

news21 "GUN WARS" report

ps1mhd

Gun wars report from 29 journalism students from 16 universities
News21 is a national initiative to train a new generation of journalists capable of reshaping the news industry.
http://gunwars.news21.com/#

I'll let you read and see what you think.

Didn't see this anywhere else.

Bold added

Mike

decklin

Of course they didn't talk about what I-594 really means.
I don't know. I don't hold out much hope that they might provide a complete and unbiased representation of the facts. I can't recall ever seeing a documentary that wasn't skewed towards the Anti-Rights crowd.