Thread: Smoking Gun: Same Actress For Sandy Hoax and Katie Foley!

Smoking Gun: Same Actress For Sandy Hoax and Katie Foley!

So Katie Foley, James Foley's sister, and Adam Lanza’s classmate of Sandy Hoax are the same woman. Or is it the same actress?

I'd say the Sandy HOAX is coming apart.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...d-3020256.html

Also see:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/01...laborate-hoax/

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Sandy HOAX - I may have to steal that - very descriptive.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Banned
    Well, I have filed records requests relating to the shoot. ALL have been denied, even newer requests well after any exemption of a police investigation would have been appropriate.

Not saying its a hoax but the state police, medical examiner, attorney general's office, and the Town of Newtown refuse access to public records and the agency that hears record denials has refused to hear administrative appeals regarding the denials I have received and I now am in court regarding the refusal of the agencies to comply with the requirements of our open records act.

I look for evidence/data to disprove these conspiracy theories ... an have not been granted access to public records that could do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Sandy HOAX - I may have to steal that - very descriptive.
    That was not intended to be judgmental on my part, but rather to raise some questions that need be answered.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Sorry, guys, face metrics are not the same. Two different people. I have -extensive- photoshop experience and facial recognition work, morphing and soforth, but even to just the unskilled eye, it's a different person. Foley's eyes are closer together. Nose is similar, face shape is not as broad at the top than the person above.

Now, I'm just saying looking at those photos, it's dissimilar. A competent journalist would have an artist draw a grid with measurement ratios, and I don't doubt the person behind the assertion did that, and finding they're not the same, excluded that. I hate to ascribe motive to this omission, but...

And, I'm not saying SH wasn't hoaxed in whole or in part.
    Last edited by Maverick9; 08-30-2014 at 06:24 PM.

To the "hoaxers," which part(s) do you consider a hoax? The media coverage? The actual shooting? I'm just curious. I have yet to see convincing evidence that any of it is BS except the media's coverage, especially since there are so many casualties.
    Last edited by The Truth; 08-30-2014 at 06:52 PM.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    To the "hoaxers," which part(s) do you consider a hoax? The media coverage? The actual shooting? I'm just curious. I have yet to see convincing evidence that any of it is BS except the media's coverage, especially since there are so many casualties.
    I'm concerned that the shootings did not involve a AR as opposed to another type of weapon. Yet I cannot obtain the data to show one way or the other if an AR was involved or if involved, that a ricochet did not kill Lanza which would put an interesting twist to the incident ( a rumor that I heard that is not beyond possibilities ).

"... James foley CIA/mossad controlled ISIS did the fake beheading video on....."

Seriously?

Plus I like his "source".... Down the rabbit hole.... Yea that's fitting.

I've said this before. I know who did it.

Santa and his angry elves.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Primus; 08-30-2014 at 07:07 PM.
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    "... James foley CIA/mossad controlled ISIS did the fake beheading video on....."

Seriously?

You'll get socks and you'll like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post

Seriously?

I have an iron-clad alibi, and twenty witnesses including Mother Teresa, both Popes, and all three Clintons. You'll never pin the rap on me!

And as for a puppet ISIS? You can't fake that level of crazy. Trust me on this - I've tried.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    I have an iron-clad alibi, and twenty witnesses including Mother Teresa, both Popes, and all three Clintons. You'll never pin the rap on me!

And as for a puppet ISIS? You can't fake that level of crazy. Trust me on this - I've tried.

stay safe.
    If those are your witnesses I would have a one way open date ticket for Venezuela handy ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    If those are your witnesses I would have a one way open date ticket for Venezuela handy ...
    I believe skid made the first offer of a ticket (round trip to Virginia and back) to which you have not responded

just hop in H.G.'s machine or borrow the TARDIS and witness the event first hand...your written report back to the forum shan't take 10 months and must include videos.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by solus View Post
    just hop in H.G.'s machine or borrow the TARDIS and witness the event first hand...your written report back to the forum shan't take 10 months and must include videos.

ipse

And post it yesterday!

A walk into my workshop is like a step back into the 80s. Pizza box macs, LCs and 68ks all over the place!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I believe skid made the first offer of a ticket (round trip to Virginia and back) to which you have not responded
    Not until VA is in the top 10 of pro-gun states....

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Not until VA is in the top 10 of pro-gun states....
    Since I have the choice of which list - Virginia has already accomplished that on my list

When do you depart?