• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Smoking Gun: Same Actress For Sandy Hoax and Katie Foley!

davidmcbeth

Banned
Well, I have filed records requests relating to the shoot. ALL have been denied, even newer requests well after any exemption of a police investigation would have been appropriate.

Not saying its a hoax but the state police, medical examiner, attorney general's office, and the Town of Newtown refuse access to public records and the agency that hears record denials has refused to hear administrative appeals regarding the denials I have received and I now am in court regarding the refusal of the agencies to comply with the requirements of our open records act.

I look for evidence/data to disprove these conspiracy theories ... an have not been granted access to public records that could do this.

Maverick9

Sorry, guys, face metrics are not the same. Two different people. I have -extensive- photoshop experience and facial recognition work, morphing and soforth, but even to just the unskilled eye, it's a different person. Foley's eyes are closer together. Nose is similar, face shape is not as broad at the top than the person above.

Now, I'm just saying looking at those photos, it's dissimilar. A competent journalist would have an artist draw a grid with measurement ratios, and I don't doubt the person behind the assertion did that, and finding they're not the same, excluded that. I hate to ascribe motive to this omission, but...

And, I'm not saying SH wasn't hoaxed in whole or in part.

Last edited:

The Truth

To the "hoaxers," which part(s) do you consider a hoax? The media coverage? The actual shooting? I'm just curious. I have yet to see convincing evidence that any of it is BS except the media's coverage, especially since there are so many casualties.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
To the "hoaxers," which part(s) do you consider a hoax? The media coverage? The actual shooting? I'm just curious. I have yet to see convincing evidence that any of it is BS except the media's coverage, especially since there are so many casualties.

I'm concerned that the shootings did not involve a AR as opposed to another type of weapon. Yet I cannot obtain the data to show one way or the other if an AR was involved or if involved, that a ricochet did not kill Lanza which would put an interesting twist to the incident ( a rumor that I heard that is not beyond possibilities ).

Primus

"... James foley CIA/mossad controlled ISIS did the fake beheading video on....."

Seriously?

Plus I like his "source".... Down the rabbit hole.... Yea that's fitting.

I've said this before. I know who did it.

Santa and his angry elves.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

wimwag

"... James foley CIA/mossad controlled ISIS did the fake beheading video on....."

Seriously?

You'll get socks and you'll like it!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran

Seriously?

I have an iron-clad alibi, and twenty witnesses including Mother Teresa, both Popes, and all three Clintons. You'll never pin the rap on me!

And as for a puppet ISIS? You can't fake that level of crazy. Trust me on this - I've tried.

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
I have an iron-clad alibi, and twenty witnesses including Mother Teresa, both Popes, and all three Clintons. You'll never pin the rap on me!

And as for a puppet ISIS? You can't fake that level of crazy. Trust me on this - I've tried.

stay safe.

If those are your witnesses I would have a one way open date ticket for Venezuela handy ... ;)

solus

just hop in H.G.'s machine or borrow the TARDIS and witness the event first hand...your written report back to the forum shan't take 10 months and must include videos.

ipse

wimwag

just hop in H.G.'s machine or borrow the TARDIS and witness the event first hand...your written report back to the forum shan't take 10 months and must include videos.

ipse

And post it yesterday!

A walk into my workshop is like a step back into the 80s. Pizza box macs, LCs and 68ks all over the place!