• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The pet thread

wimwag

Buddy. Full time lardass. Never works, occasionally throws up rotted animal carcasses in the kitchen.

Attachments

• WP_20140830_002.jpg
    WP_20140830_002.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 141

wimwag

That's funny. My cat has stayed away from my guns since I shot a squirrel he was admiring.

Shovelhead

Early warning Min-Pin.
Just don't tell her she's only 12" tall.
She thinks she's a Dobie.

Attachments

• PICT0292.jpg
    PICT0292.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Starin' folks down when we cruise the strip

Edit: I like the cat that likes rifles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

wimwag

As soon as my phone stops crashing, I'll post pictures of the turtles, chicken and dog.

J_dazzle23

uploadfromtaptalk1409456440996.jpgthe boxer samson!

*edit - can't figure out how to rotate on gs5!

Last edited:

wimwag

If he's throwing up animal carcasses it sounds like he is working to me. You got a fine one there.

Well, yes and no. Except for field mice, he never eats what he kills. I have never been able to witness him eating the half rotted things he throws up in front of the stove.

He did bring me a live bluejay, part of a rabbit leg, two rotten maggot filled moles and a soda can since we moved into the new house. Those he leaves on the deck just in front of the welcome mat.

But I do agree, he's the best pet I've ever owned. Buddy's my best friend. Not even a cat person either.

Last edited:

RU serious

--Moderator edited comment--

Here's T u r d. She was a pretty cool pet.

Turdthecatandpig1_zps29513e76.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Maverick9

Sucker .. hahahahaha

Forensic analysis of the age, depth and angle of those scratches reveal the beast was provoked on three separate occasions! :)

I had a pet, but the girlfriend had him buried in the backyard. :) The dug himself up the first two times...

hafnhaf

how many times did you have to bury the GF?

ok, lets see... copy and paste the pic of the orange tabby and you have our cat, Chuck. We have had several cats over the last 35 years. Most live about 19 years. Except the only outside/inside cat, Charlie. Could not keep him inside for anything. He lived a short, full life, his way. Car 1, cat 0. Very cool cat. :(

we have a Border Collie, and we foster German Shepherds. About 8 have gone through here so far. We have two now. Very sweet girls.

also the usual birds, fish, mice, and guinea pigs as the kids were growing up.

wimwag

Ninja going for a swim.

Attachments

• WP_20140706_005.jpg
    WP_20140706_005.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 100