• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My Civil Rights may have been violated this evening....

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

A single cartridge will cost you $100.00 :shocker:
http://www.horstheld.com/0-kolibri.htm

27.JPG

Kolibri-box-b.JPG

extremely rare original tiny tin can containing twelve cartridges in fine condition. One Cent Lincoln for size comparison $2,000.
http://www.horstheld.com/0-kolibri.htm

DON`T TREAD ON ME

I can understand the form of protest and if they card does absolutely nothing thats fine. But even if it might be needed to "prove" you registered and tried to fill the law requirements I think I'd keep it.

If you want to "prove" it is registered, take a picture of the actual form you fill out before you hand it to the clerk. It has a serial # on it. The blue card is a sorry excuse for a receipt... Why would you sign your receipt, not them?

Ron_O

Any updates from the OP?

Just wondering if anything has progressed from this interaction? Also wanted to offer a hand to the OP if he needs someone to head into the PD with him to try to retrieve his property.

Ron

Turbod'1

Ron_O

He posted on Nevada Shooters that he DID get his firearm back and that he's talking to a lawyer to see if litigation is possible.

http://www.nevadashooters.com/showpost.php?p=506193&postcount=87

Thanks Turbod'1, I just read the entire thread.

I probably need to spend a little more time over there at Nevada Shooters.

The OP def needs to pursue this ordeal. Glad he got his property back.

In response I'd like to add that we definitely need to plan on OC show of strength for an upcoming game at the park. I'd be happy to join in. Additionally, I'm not sure that the Little League has any authority to trespass anyone under their charter, but so what if they do.

Last edited:

Savioso702

**UPDATE** So I arrive in court today for this ******** citation. They start to call the names of the people who's cases are being seen today. When they call my name I said "present" they say "your charges are dropped case dismissed you're free to go" the officer was not present and I was not allowed to be heard on the matter.... WTF!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The cop was not present. Why are you concerned about why?

Go talk to a civil law attorney to find out if there is any interest (other than yours) in filing against the cop.

stay safe.

FreeInAZ

They knew you were a law abiding citizen. However you violated the most sacred law to a LEO & that was contempt of cop, or in your case a probation officer. Never mind that he started harassing you and you knowing the law didn't bow down to him. So when his pals showed up they pulled out the dirty cop 101 playbook & cooked up a plan to "teach him a lesson". They accomplished their goals - they deprived you of your firearm, cost you lots of time and frustration and probably made you miss work & talk to an attorney (cost you $).

They knew the charge would get tossed, they were punishing you for doing something they don't agree with. They are crooks with badges for doing so.

Glad you are free now & let's hope you don't run into any more Opinion Enforcement Officers or OEO's (insert flying monkey music from the wizard of OZ here).