Thread: Any SDA Instructors Here? I Need Some Help

Any SDA Instructors Here? I Need Some Help

I have completed CLEET certification and gotten my packet of papers and forms, I applied to the OSBI to get my instructors certificate, 60ish days later they have mailed me a duplicate handgun license that is identical to the one I already had except for the picture. I know the OSBI sends you a handgun licence with your certificate when you register as an instructor so I am wondering if the two are supposed to arrive separately or did the OSBI screw up?

I would think that, on this issue, you really need to just call or email the OSBI. (Emailing them will probably get a response of "call us at this number," though.)

Quote Originally Posted by creede55 View Post
    I have completed CLEET certification and gotten my packet of papers and forms, I applied to the OSBI to get my instructors certificate, 60ish days later they have mailed me a duplicate handgun license that is identical to the one I already had except for the picture. I know the OSBI sends you a handgun licence with your certificate when you register as an instructor so I am wondering if the two are supposed to arrive separately or did the OSBI screw up?
    Your instructors license will not look any different then your regular license. You should receive seperately your OSBI certificate and curriculum. If you have not received it yet call OSBI as I know they sometimes just look over the apps as they get so many and sometimes dont notice the checked box. One call will usually clear that up.