Thread: Restaurants where open carry or conceal carriers meet

Restaurants where open carry or conceal carriers meet

Can you tell me where some restaurants are where open carry or conceal carriers meet? I am interested in meeting other gun carriers and eating lunch or supper.

Gregg

If you back out of this page and look at the top of the OK forum you will see "Oklahoma Events" and OC lunches or dinners throughout OK will be posted in that forum.
    AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?
    Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy
    Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Quote Originally Posted by gwhitegm60 View Post
    Can you tell me where some restaurants are where open carry or conceal carriers meet? I am interested in meeting other gun carriers and eating lunch or supper.

Gregg
    Where are you at? It would help to be more specific.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullbuster View Post
    If you back out of this page and look at the top of the OK forum you will see "Oklahoma Events" and OC lunches or dinners throughout OK will be posted in that forum.
    It used to be a monthly thing to have a get together here in the OKC area. It's been a LONG TIME since we last had one. They seem to have become a thing of the past. The last time we had one here was this month last year.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 09-04-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    It used to be a monthly thing to have a get together here in the OKC area. It's been a LONG TIME since we last had one. They seem to have become a thing of the past. The last time we had one here was this month last year.

I wasn't aware of that. Hadn't been able to make one in a very long time. Work and school schedules always got in the way.
    AD1(AW) USN (ACT) 12/07/1997-10/02/2011
    TSgt USAFR 10/03/2011-?
    Owner-Bullbuster Taxidermy
    Kids who hunt and fish, don't steal and deal

Its not that its a thing of the past. Its just Open carry never really took off the way many thought it would. While its slowly coming around many are not really motivated to OC since there are so very few out there who are doing it.

And not to mention people have families and lives that demand time so free time is truly a precious commodity making it where many people simpy dont have much free time to socialize in any place on any topic any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    Its not that its a thing of the past. Its just Open carry never really took off the way many thought it would. While its slowly coming around many are not really motivated to OC since there are so very few out there who are doing it.

And not to mention people have families and lives that demand time so free time is truly a precious commodity making it where many people simpy dont have much free time to socialize in any place on any topic any more.

The turnouts used to be pretty darn good when we had them here. We practically filled up Ron's Hamburgers to every last chair. I set that one up btw. They even arranged it so the whole joint would be for us, no outsiders.

Used to have them at Rudy's barbecue (more than once) and had some pretty impressive turnouts. Heck, I became a member due to a lunch at Rudy's in Norman.

All of the sudden, every one of them was starting to be in the Tulsa area. And I am not driving to Tulsa for lunch, I don't care the cause.

I eat by myself a lot. Hahaha.
    Last edited by cbxer55; 09-10-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Glock 1st fan View Post
    SNIP... While its slowly coming around many are not really motivated to OC since there are so very few out there who are doing it.
    The turnouts used to be pretty darn good when we had them here. We practically filled up Ron's Hamburgers to every last chair. I set that one up btw. They even arranged it so the whole joint would be for us, no outsiders.

Used to have them at Rudy's barbecue (more than once) and had some pretty impressive turnouts. Heck, I became a member due to a lunch at Rudy's in Norman.
    Do I sense the need for an OC lunch in the area?
    I imagine it also has something to do with humans being creatures of habit; time to dust off good habits.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Do I sense the need for an OC lunch in the area?
    I imagine it also has something to do with humans being creatures of habit; time to dust off good habits.
    LOL I do not endorse nor discourage any group but just to put the information out there I believe there is a get together this weekend in Tulsa. I unfortunately cant make it since I teach on the weekends but none the less Im just saying there is one out there!