• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Cincinnati - Oktoberfest Zinzinnati - No Weapons

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
There is another FREE, PUBLIC event in Cincinnati in a few weeks (Sept 19-21), and their 'rules' sound vaguely familiar: "...No coolers, bottles, cans, alcoholic beverages or weapons can be brought into the event site."

http://www.oktoberfestzinzinnati.com/okt.aspx?menu_id=256&id=8468

To anyone who didn't read about Cincinnati and the organizer of an event just concluded attempts to deceive the public into giving up a lawful choice, this might be worth a read: http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?123572-Cincinnati-WEBN-fireworks-No-Weapons

While various kinds of investigations are being done, I've set up a Facebook event page for an Open Carry/Firearm Education Get-Together at the eating and drinking festival. Depending on the results of the investigations and the law, *licensed concealed carriers* may be the only legally armed participants.

Please check out the event, and friend me if you like: https://www.facebook.com/events/1500304290212017

Chuck!

BB62, I am LOVING you sticking it in the eye of "the man" down there!
Keep up the good work, my friend,,,,

JmE

I agree but tend to look at it as taking "the man's" thumb out of our eyes. Government is the one invading our space and doing things it ought not be doing. :)

JmE

BB62,

I just spoke with my eldest and he's going to do his best to keep that day free. I'm trying to scare up some of the usual suspects around here to attend. If it becomes a definite, I'll post body counts on the FB event page.

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
BB62,

I just spoke with my eldest and he's going to do his best to keep that day free. I'm trying to scare up some of the usual suspects around here to attend. If it becomes a definite, I'll post body counts on the FB event page.
Thank you sir! I look forward to seeing both of you!

davidmcbeth

Banned
BB62,

I like your attitude ! Give them hell !