Thread: VA Libtard Mike Dickinson

VA Libtard Mike Dickinson

Has anyone heard this yet? Mike Dickinson -Duummicrat

This idiot posted this:

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014

Let us pray to god that he infects all members of the @nra with Ebola so they can meet a miserable end, as so many have at the hands of guns

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014

@jnewby1956 @SNAFOO2012 @BlackOpsPenguin

I will be leading a prayer on air asking god to please do us all a favor & kill the nras members

Here is the link I got this from:http://gunssavelives.net/blog/va-dem...+Save+Lives%29

Banned
    So, does he like gun control organizations or doesn't he? I'm confused.

Sounds a lot like the religious dogma puked up by extremists on the other side of the world.

Enough with the name-calling. It really does not help when we sink to the level of those that would oppose us.

Obviously Mr. Dickinson has some issues. He appears to be afraid to act on those issues himself so he has decided to ask G*d to call down some sort of modern-day Biblical death plague on the first-born of the Egyptians members of the NRA. He seems (I could be wrong) to have jumped ahead of the program, skipping all the other nine plagues in his quest to gain freedom from icky guns.

Sadly, when G*d does not carry out the commandments of these sorts of people they do not sink into oblivion. Instead they blame themselves and their supporters for not being fervent enough in their supplications and they promise to redouble their efforts.

If you live in the district where he is seeking office (or even if you don't) use social media to expose his abberant thoughts. (Not having a Book of Faces account I have no idea if he has a page or not. Some brace soul can look and see.) Write letters to the Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Herald-Progress (Ashland's "local" paper).

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

+1

I was just about to go there.

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Enough with the name-calling. It really does not help when we sink to the level of those that would oppose us.
    +∞

IMHO partisanship is also discrediting.
    Last edited by marshaul; 09-02-2014 at 11:21 PM.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    No, a Democratic Candidate Didn’t Wish Ebola on the NRA
    "I cannot emphasize this enough: It's a totally bogus story."

"......he isn't a Democratic candidate for anything, either. The local Democratic Party has emphatically denied any association with the troll. He almost certainly has no intention of actually running for any office."
    http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/02/no...didnt-wish-ebo
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-02-2014 at 11:35 PM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Its only fair......

It is mighty convenient that the Dems deny him. If "Bubba' or "Goober" do something aberant, we get tarred with the brush even if THEY do not identify with "us". This loon CLAIMS to be a Dem. He espouses what HE thinks is the Dem line. Saying he is not a dem is like a moslem not claiming a Jihadi. They certainly think they are moslem. Denying him does not make him less a Dem. Denouncing him would at least start the process but all I hear are crickets from the Dems.
    Appleseed, Virginia State Coordinator
    Are you a Rifleman yet?
    http://appleseedinfo.org

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfhound View Post
    It is mighty convenient that the Dems deny him. If "Bubba' or "Goober" do something aberant, we get tarred with the brush even if THEY do not identify with "us". This loon CLAIMS to be a Dem. He espouses what HE thinks is the Dem line. Saying he is not a dem is like a moslem not claiming a Jihadi. They certainly think they are moslem. Denying him does not make him less a Dem. Denouncing him would at least start the process but all I hear are crickets from the Dems.
    *Yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by The Wolfhound View Post

+1

If I was in the political party he was claiming to be from, I would run from this guy too.