• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

VA Libtard Mike Dickinson

Infidel

Has anyone heard this yet? Mike Dickinson -Duummicrat

This idiot posted this:

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014

Let us pray to god that he infects all members of the @nra with Ebola so they can meet a miserable end, as so many have at the hands of guns

DickinsonForCongress @VoteMike2014

@jnewby1956 @SNAFOO2012 @BlackOpsPenguin

I will be leading a prayer on air asking god to please do us all a favor & kill the nras members

Here is the link I got this from:http://gunssavelives.net/blog/va-de...gn=Feed:+gunssavelives/YUiF+(Guns+Save+Lives)

TexasOC

Sounds a lot like the religious dogma puked up by extremists on the other side of the world.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Enough with the name-calling. It really does not help when we sink to the level of those that would oppose us.

Obviously Mr. Dickinson has some issues. He appears to be afraid to act on those issues himself so he has decided to ask G*d to call down some sort of modern-day Biblical death plague on the [strike]first-born of the Egyptians[/strike] members of the NRA. He seems (I could be wrong) to have jumped ahead of the program, skipping all the other nine plagues in his quest to gain freedom from icky guns.

Sadly, when G*d does not carry out the commandments of these sorts of people they do not sink into oblivion. Instead they blame themselves and their supporters for not being fervent enough in their supplications and they promise to redouble their efforts.

If you live in the district where he is seeking office (or even if you don't) use social media to expose his abberant thoughts. (Not having a Book of Faces account I have no idea if he has a page or not. Some brace soul can look and see.) Write letters to the Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Herald-Progress (Ashland's "local" paper).

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Last edited:

The Wolfhound

Its only fair......

It is mighty convenient that the Dems deny him. If "Bubba' or "Goober" do something aberant, we get tarred with the brush even if THEY do not identify with "us". This loon CLAIMS to be a Dem. He espouses what HE thinks is the Dem line. Saying he is not a dem is like a moslem not claiming a Jihadi. They certainly think they are moslem. Denying him does not make him less a Dem. Denouncing him would at least start the process but all I hear are crickets from the Dems.

TexasOC

It is mighty convenient that the Dems deny him. If "Bubba' or "Goober" do something aberant, we get tarred with the brush even if THEY do not identify with "us". This loon CLAIMS to be a Dem. He espouses what HE thinks is the Dem line. Saying he is not a dem is like a moslem not claiming a Jihadi. They certainly think they are moslem. Denying him does not make him less a Dem. Denouncing him would at least start the process but all I hear are crickets from the Dems.

*Yawn*

scooter348

+1

If I was in the political party he was claiming to be from, I would run from this guy too.