3 60.00%
  • bretta m9

0 0%
  • glock 17

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: i.got.some. open cary questions

i.got.some. open cary questions

Hi guys this is my 1 topic on open Cary web site and I got some questions on open Cary laws, ect

I can start open Cary in may next year

1 am I allowed to buy a hand gun in a gun show from a non dealer or from apvt seller who has no ffl.

2) where am I not allowed to open Cary

3) what gun is best gun for first time open Cary I had in mind m1911 for my first but open to other opctions.

4) how should I open Cary in a car wile driveing I'm left handed would that be consittern consealed? Cud it is hidden by the door

4) how should I act when I get stoped by a cop I know it may happen so I'm asking this cud I don't want to get shot by a cop how may get wrong thought.

5) just to clareafi I cam start open caryinga pistol at 18 right

Thanks. For your awamsers I would like to get all awansers. And facts strate. And plz no dumb awansers I will be glad to awanser any ones questions on me thanks.

Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Just a heads up, most or all of these questions are state specific so the moderator will probably move this thread to the north Carolina sub forum

I can't answer any of them for you other than to tell you that what gun you carry can be a very personal thing so while it's great to get suggestions, ultimately you'll need to decide what works best for you and what your preference is
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 09-03-2014 at 10:41 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Welcome, but this is not a cell phone, or twitter. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is appreciated. (Chrome fixed all the stuff I messed up typing this by the way.) Read the posts for the state you are asking about, and check the maps on the main page. Last time I checked carry has two r's. What is cud?
    Last edited by golddigger14s; 09-03-2014 at 11:10 PM.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Quote Originally Posted by zealot View Post
    Hi guys this is my 1 topic on open Cary web site and I got some questions on open Cary laws, ect

I can start open Cary in may next year Not if you continue to write like that. Someone will smack you up side the head and send you back to school to learn how to write like a responsible adult.

1 am I allowed to buy a hand gun in a gun show from a non dealer or from apvt seller who has no ffl. No, you are not allowed to. At best, it would not be illegal to do so.

2) where am I not allowed to open Cary Everywhere the law says you cannot, which I understands includes any place that posts any sort of "No Guns" sign.

3) what gun is best gun for first time open Cary I had in mind m1911 for my first but open to other opctions. There is no "best" gun. Hopefully you will carry one that you have become proficient in the use of.

4) how should I open Cary in a car wile driveing I'm left handed would that be consittern consealed? Cud it is hidden by the door Hopefully in a properly fitting and worn holster. No.

4) how should I act when I get stoped by a cop I know it may happen so I'm asking this cud I don't want to get shot by a cop how may get wrong thought. Act politely but do not voluntarily give up any of your rights. Learning how to speak properly (based on a guess based on how you write) may be of benefit. Learn your state laws.

5) just to clareafi I cam start open caryinga pistol at 18 right Yes.

Thanks. For your awamsers I would like to get all awansers. And facts strate. And plz no dumb awansers I will be glad to awanser any ones questions on me thanks. Why would you want "no dumb awansers" if you write the way you do?
    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    OP can build a 1911 .. an easy one .. google it.

ZEALOT, don't let SKIDMARK bother you he means well. Are you trying to write like this to cover up something?

if you are really in the Concord area, there are lots of get together you can attend. it is a good way to talk to other carriers and learn things.

right now just lay back and read lots more. learn a few things. most of what you ask have been discussed on here before

welcome to the forum
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Welcome, but this is not a cell phone, or twitter. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is appreciated. (Chrome fixed all the stuff I messed up typing this by the way.) Read the posts for the state you are asking about, and check the maps on the main page. Last time I checked carry has two r's. What is cud?
    I can't afford google chrome ! lol

spelling errors I don't mind as long as its easily understandable

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I can't afford google chrome ! lol

spelling errors I don't mind as long as its easily understandable
    chrome is free,,, look it up....

Spelling "erers" I make some sometimes too,,, but you "cud" read them...

I think this will prove to be a 1 post drive by poster,,, nobody "cud" write that way!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    OP can build a 1911 .. an easy one .. google it.
    Op can't even spell a word. Do you really think he could build one even an easy one?