• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

i.got.some. open cary questions

what.is best.1 open cary gun

• m1911

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • bretta m9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • glock 17

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

zealot

Hi guys this is my 1 topic on open Cary web site and I got some questions on open Cary laws, ect

I can start open Cary in may next year

1 am I allowed to buy a hand gun in a gun show from a non dealer or from apvt seller who has no ffl.

2) where am I not allowed to open Cary

3) what gun is best gun for first time open Cary I had in mind m1911 for my first but open to other opctions.

4) how should I open Cary in a car wile driveing I'm left handed would that be consittern consealed? Cud it is hidden by the door

4) how should I act when I get stoped by a cop I know it may happen so I'm asking this cud I don't want to get shot by a cop how may get wrong thought.

5) just to clareafi I cam start open caryinga pistol at 18 right

Thanks. For your awamsers I would like to get all awansers. And facts strate. And plz no dumb awansers I will be glad to awanser any ones questions on me thanks.

The Truth

eddie-murphy-wtf.jpeg

stealthyeliminator

Just a heads up, most or all of these questions are state specific so the moderator will probably move this thread to the north Carolina sub forum

I can't answer any of them for you other than to tell you that what gun you carry can be a very personal thing so while it's great to get suggestions, ultimately you'll need to decide what works best for you and what your preference is

Last edited:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Welcome, but this is not a cell phone, or twitter. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is appreciated. (Chrome fixed all the stuff I messed up typing this by the way.) Read the posts for the state you are asking about, and check the maps on the main page. Last time I checked carry has two r's. What is cud?

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Hi guys this is my 1 topic on open Cary web site and I got some questions on open Cary laws, ect

I can start open Cary in may next year Not if you continue to write like that. Someone will smack you up side the head and send you back to school to learn how to write like a responsible adult.

1 am I allowed to buy a hand gun in a gun show from a non dealer or from apvt seller who has no ffl. No, you are not allowed to. At best, it would not be illegal to do so.

2) where am I not allowed to open Cary Everywhere the law says you cannot, which I understands includes any place that posts any sort of "No Guns" sign.

3) what gun is best gun for first time open Cary I had in mind m1911 for my first but open to other opctions. There is no "best" gun. Hopefully you will carry one that you have become proficient in the use of.

4) how should I open Cary in a car wile driveing I'm left handed would that be consittern consealed? Cud it is hidden by the door Hopefully in a properly fitting and worn holster. No.

4) how should I act when I get stoped by a cop I know it may happen so I'm asking this cud I don't want to get shot by a cop how may get wrong thought. Act politely but do not voluntarily give up any of your rights. Learning how to speak properly (based on a guess based on how you write) may be of benefit. Learn your state laws.

5) just to clareafi I cam start open caryinga pistol at 18 right Yes.

Thanks. For your awamsers I would like to get all awansers. And facts strate. And plz no dumb awansers I will be glad to awanser any ones questions on me thanks. Why would you want "no dumb awansers" if you write the way you do?

stay safe.

papa bear

ZEALOT, don't let SKIDMARK bother you he means well. Are you trying to write like this to cover up something?

if you are really in the Concord area, there are lots of get together you can attend. it is a good way to talk to other carriers and learn things.

right now just lay back and read lots more. learn a few things. most of what you ask have been discussed on here before

welcome to the forum

davidmcbeth

Banned
Welcome, but this is not a cell phone, or twitter. Proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation is appreciated. (Chrome fixed all the stuff I messed up typing this by the way.) Read the posts for the state you are asking about, and check the maps on the main page. Last time I checked carry has two r's. What is cud?

I can't afford google chrome ! lol

spelling errors I don't mind as long as its easily understandable