• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat Sept 6th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat Sept 6[SUP]th[/SUP] 9:30 am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center.........Directions
8051 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA
(804) 270-2988

Someone thinks that he can acquire culture and class by eating here - come and see if that works.

scouser

Nicks? So is DT joining us and prettying up the table?

No shadow this week, he's on a road trip

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I never said I needed/wanted to aquire culture and class - just that I desired to be exposed to it. They gots tablecloths under the plastic.

stay safe.

va_tazdad

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat Sept 6[SUP]th[/SUP] 9:30 am

Nick's Roman Terrace
Westland Shopping Center.........Directions
8051 West Broad Street
Richmond, VA
(804) 270-2988

Someone thinks that he can acquire culture and class by eating here - come and see if that works.

Actually, I think he likes it because of the train. (I know Logan liked it) ;>) I'll see y'all there.

Last edited:

scouser

I don't know if riverrat or peter nap saw what I saw as we were making the right turn at the stop sign in the parking lot, but it made me do a double take.

As I got to the stop sign there was a pickup truck similar in size (if not the same model) as Grapeshot's vehicle, that had entered the strip lot and was making a right turn in front of us. All I saw of the driver was the left side (briefly) and the back of his head. From what little view I got he looked similar to skidmark, similar well groomed hairstyle.

Made me laugh to myself imagining skid driving Grape's truck. Obviously I knew it wasn't the case as I could still hear "ding dong the witch is dead" playing in my car, and not the growl of his V8.

Last edited: