• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A few observations

wimwag

I'm just going to make a few observations.

First...its fun to put someone on the ignore list and then make snide comments to and about him. I know I've hit a nerve when the amount of posts after mine increases. But to me, all it says is "spoiler." Freakin love it.

Second...everyone is a legal expert. Until it happens to them.

Third...Most people on here probably don't open carry. I've never met another OCer who spouted the same BS talking points the CC crowd does.

And last...you guys got more cliques than a girls high school locker room. There's two types of people...those with angry tears in their eye and those with tears of laughter.

The pot is stirred. Commence with the shaming and nagging. :p

OC for ME

Knew a fella back when I was in the service...he was from Eau Claire.
cries.gif

wimwag

In an interview I answered this question in a way that got me a job I was completely unqualified for. I said the cup was entirely oversized and a waste of resources. Dude was silent for about a minute. He laid me off a year later. "you are absolutely unqualified and I cannot remember why I hired you in the first place."

OC for ME

In an interview I answered this question in a way that got me a job I was completely unqualified for. I said the cup was entirely oversized and a waste of resources. Dude was silent for about a minute. He laid me off a year later. "you are absolutely unqualified and I cannot remember why I hired you in the first place."
That's cuz he was a half full kind guy.