• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT? Best rental inventory in Puget Sound area?

kparker

So what ranges can you recommend with a decent / broad rental inventory? I have a couple of people I need to help buy their first handgun, and recently found out to my disappointment that Bulls Eye in Tacoma has a much more restricted rental inventory than in times past.

decklin

Only rented at the marksman in this state. They have an ok selection. A few revolvers and pistols representing the usual makes and models.
I've heard wade's is pretty good.

Bill45

Federal Way Discount Guns claims to have over 100 guns to rent to members. "To Members". So you and perhaps your guest will have to "join" before you can rent.

They have the most modern range in the Tacoma area.

I do not belong. I am content with Bullseye.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Norpoint I hear is good but I think there range is closed still after having to rebuild from a fire caused by someone shooting tracer rounds.

kparker

Thanks everyone! Went to West Coast Armory; had a great time. Everyone on staff there was extremely pleasant and helpful, and they've got a very broad range of rental inventory.

Exactly what I was looking for; thanks again to those who made the recommendation.