Thread: Gabby Giffords’ gun grabber group runs first ad to boost best boy Barber

Gabby Giffords’ gun grabber group runs first ad to boost best boy Barber

The 30-second spot that first aired Friday blasted ... Republican foe, former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot Martha McSally, for not supporting efforts to close the so-called “gun show loophole” that can allow firearms purchasers to avoid background checks.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-ad-to-boost-/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Isn't gabby dainbramaged? Is she permitted under the law to possess a firearm?
    "I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson.

"Better that ten guilty persons escape, than that one innocent suffer" - English jurist William Blackstone.
    It is AFAIK original to me. Compromise is failure on the installment plan, particularly when dealing with so intractable an opponent as ignorance. - Nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    "Dainbramged"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    I think that she was dainbramaged before the shooting ...

The crazed gunman who targeted Ms. Giffords at a district event maybe not so crazy ...

It is odd that someone with her background wouldn't realize the futility of additional background checking.

Gabby Giffords’ gun grabber group runs first ad to boost best boy Barber

Quote Originally Posted by PeterNSteinmetz View Post
    It is odd that someone with her background wouldn't realize the futility of additional background checking.
    Peter this IMHO, is not about stopping criminals. It is about gaining as much control over the law abiding populace as possible. The quickest way to do that, is to disarm them, or at least strip away as many rights as you can while giving the masses the "illusion" of freedom.

I think her & her kind understand that all too well.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 09-20-2014 at 07:01 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Regular Member twoskinsonemanns's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Peter this IMHO, is not about stopping criminals. It is about gaining as much control over the law abiding populace as possible. The quickest way to do that, is to disarm them, or at least strip away as many rights as you can while giving the masses the "illusion" of freedom.

I think her & her kind understand that all too well.
    This is correct.
    "I support the ban on assault weapons" - Donald Trump

We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission - Ayn Rand