Thread: september OC meetup in the south sound-tentative.

Thumbs up september OC meetup in the south sound-tentative.

Well as always life is a bit busy, I see the big august meet never happened, at least that I saw, so I am putting out the feelers for a little meet in September.

I'm eyeing sunday the 21st around 4pm, were we end up really depends on the weather. I am all for hitting up cabelas again if the weather turns ugly.

Well let me see what people think and mabey we can get something going.
    +thought for the day+
    ++victory needs no explanation, defeat allows none++

I'm down pending my work schedule.
    I carry a Para Ordance 1911 .45 ACP.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    I'm down pending my work schedule.
    sounds like a plan, i'm keeping an eye on the weather right now to see where were gonna go, hopefully some of the other dozens of people who viewed this post will think about joining us.
    +thought for the day+

Since it is starting at 4 pm I should actually be able to make it.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

I'm interested in joining some folks locally, but I would really like to have a meetup in Pierce county. Main reason for this is so that I can get to know people that are more local to me that I can get to know better and maybe start hanging around on a regular basis besides just at a once monthly meeting. A secondary reason would be to ease any costs I would have on transportation as my car/van is in the "shop" to get some repairs/maintenance work done and I'm not sure when the work will be completed. I am currently borrowing my father's car till he gets back (he's a long haul truck driver). I would much rather not use his car for non essential purposes. He didn't have to let me borrow his car so I would rather not abuse his generosity.

Anyhow, I am looking forward to meeting some new people as well as getting acquainted with people I have already met but haven't seen in many months. Lets not let this meetup go down the drain.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

Thumbs up

It's looking right now like the weather will cooperate so we can have one last hurray at the park(Tumwater historical park at the old brewery in olympia.)..assuming you don't all look at your GPS and get lost again LOL. assuming it doesn't change:

Its real easy to get to from I-5 take the 101 exit, take the first exit to the thurston county courthouse(turn right) , drive past the courthouse down the big hill to the waterfront. make a right drive under I-5 its the first driveway on the left past the freeway onramp.

I'm going with the potluck kinda setup from last time. I got the utencils and will have ice and a cooler along with some munchies so bring yourselves and a snack.

I'll update again later.
    +thought for the day+

Well,,,

Quote Originally Posted by Schlepnier View Post
    It's looking right now like the weather will cooperate so we can have one last hurray at the park(Tumwater historical park at the old brewery in olympia.)..assuming you don't all look at your GPS and get lost again LOL. assuming it doesn't change:

Its real easy to get to from I-5 take the 101 exit, take the first exit to the thurston county courthouse(turn right) , drive past the courthouse down the big hill to the waterfront. make a right drive under I-5 its the first driveway on the left past the freeway onramp.

I'm going with the potluck kinda setup from last time. I got the utencils and will have ice and a cooler along with some munchies so bring yourselves and a snack.

I'll update again later.
    Wish more folks would chime in and show support for this South Sound Meet...
    I will try to really try to make my body show up and be there.

This is the end of the season,, could be the last Picnic of the year, Be there or be square!

Google map, https://www.google.com/maps/@47.0206.../data=!3m1!1e3
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 09-19-2014 at 06:05 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

I posted this up on WAGUNS also.
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

Well,,,

Sooo,,, I was so tired out from the 3rd Saturday and all the shopping on the way home
    that I napped for 6 hours after I got in the house,, then
    I couldnt sleep some more before the South Sound meet, soooo I just stayed up..

Left the house early so I could go to the subway and get some samiches to bring to share, then
    hit the road for the 50 mile trip to the park,,, boy was I keyed up!
    Got into a fast driving fest with a truck on the way,, We Drove Very fast!
    I hit 105 mph!! not kph,,, got there in 55 minutes.

Schlepnier was there and then Golddigger14 showed up,,, and that was IT, 3 of us!
    Sooo we had plenty of food, conversation... about Everything,, And a middle east history lesson!
    I know, weird huh!!

Sooo I was really tired when I got home, and I didnt even have to shop,
    but so keyed up I still havent layed down to get some sleep yet.

I was a good day,,,, didnt even have to use my AK....
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!