Thread: Concealed carry at its best

Concealed carry at its best

You may have seen this but its worth a laugh and refresher...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9FF3LQlhBs

Banned
    Post more ! was funny

What no RPG anti-tank? No Claymore?

my understanding this singular video has caused several school districts to adopt 'uniform' polices to preclude the proliferation of firearms being brought into the school facility.

others adopted metal detectors at the doors.

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Unlike some other venues, schools are vulnerable from within as well as without. I don't have a problem with metal detectors as long as they don't become complacent because of them. They can be defeated.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    LOL.....hilarity!
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Yep, still funny after all this time.

William Shatner did a similar video - unfortunately I can't seem to find it
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Last edited by solus; 09-08-2014 at 10:33 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

The comments in the OP's video are hilarious (and probably NSFW). Kind of reminds me of a video for deep concealment put out by YankeeMarshall.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Banned
    "Thank God for guns..."

"Pull!"

One thing it didn't show was him trying to walk with all that hard ware and no belt.
    It is one thing to stand there.

It is another thing to move around.

A AZ instructor I know would do a similar demonstration when AZ required a permit just to show how many weapons a person with a suit on could carry concealed.

Instead of a shotgun at the end he would pull out a custom 14 inch blade length Bowie I made him from a special pocket built into his pants. It always got a good laugh when he would pull it out and say now this is knife.

It showed his students just easy it was to conceal if one wants too.

Now in AZ it doesn't matter we can only hope some day the rest of the country well follow their example.
    Last edited by Firearms Iinstuctor; 09-10-2014 at 07:54 AM.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    The tactical advantage is strong with this one.
    Advocate freedom please

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    The comments in the OP's video are hilarious (and probably NSFW). Kind of reminds me of a video for deep concealment put out by YankeeMarshall.
    One of the commenters doesn't know the difference between what he called "an uzi", and what was really one of the "mac" series. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!