• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Concealed carry at its best

solus

my understanding this singular video has caused several school districts to adopt 'uniform' polices to preclude the proliferation of firearms being brought into the school facility.

others adopted metal detectors at the doors.

ipse

Maverick9

Unlike some other venues, schools are vulnerable from within as well as without. I don't have a problem with metal detectors as long as they don't become complacent because of them. They can be defeated.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yep, still funny after all this time.

William Shatner did a similar video - unfortunately I can't seem to find it :(

Rusty Young Man

The comments in the OP's video are hilarious (and probably NSFW). Kind of reminds me of a video for deep concealment;) put out by YankeeMarshall.

Firearms Iinstuctor

One thing it didn't show was him trying to walk with all that hard ware and no belt.
It is one thing to stand there.

It is another thing to move around.

A AZ instructor I know would do a similar demonstration when AZ required a permit just to show how many weapons a person with a suit on could carry concealed.

Instead of a shotgun at the end he would pull out a custom 14 inch blade length Bowie I made him from a special pocket built into his pants. It always got a good laugh when he would pull it out and say now this is knife.

It showed his students just easy it was to conceal if one wants too.

Now in AZ it doesn't matter we can only hope some day the rest of the country well follow their example.

Last edited:

Gil223

The comments in the OP's video are hilarious (and probably NSFW). Kind of reminds me of a video for deep concealment;) put out by YankeeMarshall.
One of the commenters doesn't know the difference between what he called "an uzi", and what was really one of the "mac" series.:rolleyes: Pax...