• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Video of bad arrest - charged with interfering

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Wouldn't the officer be guilty of dereliction of duty for not doing it while instead harassing a non-obstructing citizen?

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

Another 3am raid by the military police. Was that public enemy number 1 in that house..

Police are more fearful of citizens with video cameras then they are of citizens with weapons..

My .02

Regards.

CCJ

state hater

Banned
These thugs are on their hands and knees, begging for a response that will make the French Revolution look like a love tap in comparison.

Primus

These thugs are on their hands and knees, begging for a response that will make the French Revolution look like a love tap in comparison.

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

Bottom of a cereal box? Fortune cookies? :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk