Thread: open carry cop watchers arrested in texas

open carry cop watchers arrested in texas

De facto arrest of the camera person and the others near him.

I didn't see any OC except the people in the dark costumes, but it was dark.
    Last edited by Yard Sale; 09-09-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale View Post
    De facto arrest of the camera person and the others near him.

I didn't see any OC except the people in the dark costumes, but it was dark.
    Apparently at least one of the filmers was open carrying a black powder handgun.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Comply or die. Follow my arbitrary, lawless commands, or else. Stand here, don't talk, hold your camera this way, not that way, lower your voice, Simon says, or else.

It's Kory Watkins and Arlington PD... Not super surprising. Don't they have a huge grudge against him? Something about the city and PD getting spanked by a federal judge for being corrupt, oppressive ********?
    Last edited by stealthyeliminator; 09-10-2014 at 01:13 PM.
    Advocate freedom please

Couldn't help but laugh and roll my eyes when the young buck said, "You're being disruptive!"

The struggle for power and control is really sad to watch.
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Was that the whole police force out there? Anyone notice the sign that said " Law Office" ?

This video supports my theory, that LE fear citizens with video cameras more then they fear citizens with weapons.

Now a law abiding citizen with a VC and a weapon well they may label you a " Sovereign Citizen" or" home grown terrorist"

My .02

Regards

CCJ
    Last edited by countryclubjoe; 09-11-2014 at 06:04 AM.
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Truth View Post
    Couldn't help but laugh and roll my eyes when the young buck said, "You're being disruptive!"

The struggle for power and control is really sad to watch.
    I think he meant your though........lol....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    Comply or die. Follow my arbitrary, lawless commands, or else. Stand here, don't talk, hold your camera this way, not that way, lower your voice, Simon says, or else.

It's Kory Watkins and Arlington PD... Not super surprising. Don't they have a huge grudge against him? Something about the city and PD getting spanked by a federal judge for being corrupt, oppressive ********?

It's like the city and PD are incapable of learning. Cha-Ching!

Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    i think he meant your though........lol....
    hahaha!
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    APD attempts damage control? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUI0zfDzQvg

Honestly now, if someone drove up to you in that manner, would you not feel threatened?

If you drove up toward a police officer in that manner, how do you think he would react? Do you think that they'd respond as if you were threatening them? Do you think the Chief would then defend their actions, saying that being driven up on in such a manner was threatening and the officers were in fear for their lives?

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought.
    Advocate freedom please