• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

open carry cop watchers arrested in texas

onus

[video=youtube;E3y3StT8puY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3y3StT8puY[/video]

Yard Sale

De facto arrest of the camera person and the others near him.

I didn't see any OC except the people in the dark costumes, but it was dark.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Comply or die. Follow my arbitrary, lawless commands, or else. Stand here, don't talk, hold your camera this way, not that way, lower your voice, Simon says, or else.

It's Kory Watkins and Arlington PD... Not super surprising. Don't they have a huge grudge against him? Something about the city and PD getting spanked by a federal judge for being corrupt, oppressive ********?

Last edited:

The Truth

Couldn't help but laugh and roll my eyes when the young buck said, "You're being disruptive!"

The struggle for power and control is really sad to watch.

countryclubjoe

Was that the whole police force out there? Anyone notice the sign that said " Law Office" ?

This video supports my theory, that LE fear citizens with video cameras more then they fear citizens with weapons.

Now a law abiding citizen with a VC and a weapon well they may label you a " Sovereign Citizen" or" home grown terrorist"

My .02

Regards

CCJ

Last edited:

wimwag

Comply or die. Follow my arbitrary, lawless commands, or else. Stand here, don't talk, hold your camera this way, not that way, lower your voice, Simon says, or else.

It's Kory Watkins and Arlington PD... Not super surprising. Don't they have a huge grudge against him? Something about the city and PD getting spanked by a federal judge for being corrupt, oppressive ********?

It's like the city and PD are incapable of learning. Cha-Ching!

stealthyeliminator

APD attempts damage control? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUI0zfDzQvg

Honestly now, if someone drove up to you in that manner, would you not feel threatened?

If you drove up toward a police officer in that manner, how do you think he would react? Do you think that they'd respond as if you were threatening them? Do you think the Chief would then defend their actions, saying that being driven up on in such a manner was threatening and the officers were in fear for their lives?

Yeah, that's kind of what I thought.