Thread: ISIS-Linked Extremists Vow to Assassinate Twitter Employees

ISIS-Linked Extremists Vow to Assassinate Twitter Employees

http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com...ts-vow-to.html

"Every Twitter employee in San Francisco in the United States should bear in mind and watch over himself because on his doorstep there might be a lone wolf assassin waiting.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-workers-shut/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

I like this quote "It is not possible to independently verify whether or not this account is a reflection of official ISIS policy". Is there really any need to verify a policy? Do they have a public relations division?

I wonder how many Twitter employees are going to be applying for concealed carry permits because of this "imminent threat". And being in California...hmmm?!?!
    Last edited by Bernymac; 09-09-2014 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernymac View Post
    I like this quote "It is not possible to independently verify whether or not this account is a reflection of official ISIS policy". Is there really any need to verify a policy? Do they have a public relations division?

I wonder how many Twitter employees are going to be applying for concealed carry permits because of this "imminent threat". And being in California...hmmm?!?!
    They'd better hurry... what is ISIS assassins applied for their permits last week? They might be able to carry their guns sooner!

Are the ISIS supporters saying they already have sleeper assassin cells in the US, or are they going to have to travel to Mexico and make the horrific desert crossing? (Oh, I forgot! They live in the desert - it's no more horrific than being at home.)

The culture of the African Mediterranean coast is to consider the voicing of the intent of an action as the equivalent of actually carrying out the action. That does not mean any threats made by a resident of that locale should be written off, but the size of the grain of salt one can take is pretty impressive.

Googling "list of fatwas against America" brings up "about 968,000" results. Most of that is reference to fatwas against terrorism, or against women toughing bananas, or explaining why all-you-can-eat buffets are sinful in the eyes of Allah. With some real digging you can find referene to fatwas against such thigs as super Zionist supporter David Letterman and the one against Salmon Rushdi. But it seems that neither scholars nor security wonks have bothered to caltalog the fatwas against Amereica or Americans. Why might that be?

Da capo for the musically aware.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Oh no not twitter employees god save us all
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis.

μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator
    So in actuality you have no evidence that anything wrong took place, you only believe that it could be spun to appear wrong. But it hasn't been. The truth has a funny way of coming out with persistence, even if it was spun negatively the truth would find its way because these people will not accept less.
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The truth causes some people so much pain they can only respond with impotent laughable insults. Life must be rough for those people.

Banned
    Well, the first question that needs to be answered:

Is it against the law to kill all the twitter employees.

You can tweet me with your thoughts at #I-dont-care-about-twitter-employees

A yawner premise IMO. And not confirmed.