• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Can parking lots be posted?

davidmcbeth

Banned
More sadistic than vivid, remember he is the one who enjoys hurting people putting on handcuffs...

He should not do that .... people in handcuffs do not stay in handcuffs forever ... he should be as polite and civil as can be IMO, for his own personal safety.

Last edited:

Primus

He should not do that .... people in handcuffs do not stay in handcuffs forever ... he should be as polite and civil as can be IMO, for his own personal safety.

Good thing I am polite and civil. Thought you were smarter then to listen to his drivel....

And I'm pretty secure in my safety.... Thanks though I appreciate your sincere concern for my life. :D

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned
Good thing I am polite and civil. Thought you were smarter then to listen to his drivel....

And I'm pretty secure in my safety.... Thanks though I appreciate your sincere concern for my life. :D

I prefer the days of getting a clunk on the head and then being released back into the wild.

Primus

I prefer the days of getting a clunk on the head and then being released back into the wild.

Believe it or not even though a lot of young kids swear how horrible they have it and how much abuse is rampant there's actually less of those "clunks" due to cameras, law suits, etc.

I'll never forget the time I placed a drunk guy in PC. He said "ok I'm ready for it" I asked ready for what? He honestly thought we were going to beat him for no reason once he was cuffed. I was floored. He was an older gentleman so he had been through that era. I explained to him we were actually doing him a favor by giving him a warm dry place to sleep the night. No "clunk" necessary.

That interaction will stay with me my entire career.

OC for ME