Thread: BSU football stadium metal detectors

BSU football stadium metal detectors

...the detectors and the metal-sensing wands Boise State purchased for nearly $200,000 were used at last Saturday’s home football opener...

A KBOI report released Tuesday revealed that some of the school’s detectors were turned off prior to Saturday’s game against Colorado State University, but security guards herded masses of people through the machines anyway...

Schools officials told KBOI the non-functioning detectors were part of a phase-in process the manufacturer recommended.

guns were illegal to bring into the stadium before the law changed, and they are still illegal to bring into the stadium now...

Banned
    I wonder if 5 guys, each with guns, could break down each gun and distribute the parts so that no one person has the parts to any single gun. Then they would not have a firearm on them, just gun parts.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    I wonder if 5 guys, each with guns, could break down each gun and distribute the parts so that no one person has the parts to any single gun. Then they would not have a firearm on them, just gun parts.
    No.

Regular Member SovereigntyOrDeath's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    LOL!

I do not advocate breaking any laws, however, if I was going to, I would just print out a plastic gun on my 3D printer! LOL....