• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

15 years ago, a federal judge ruled that police departments can bar smart applicants

Fallschirjmäger

Your[sic] a little behind the curve brother..... 9/9/1999....
Not unless being late by one day out of 5,480 is significant. I'd say it's historic enough to be worth mentioning.

By the way, You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong. Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

Someone's not in any danger of being disqualified, methinks.

Last edited:

state hater

Banned
Gee, I wonder if that's why he wrote that it happened 15 years ago.
By the way, You're is a contraction of you are. It has no other uses. This is a 100% rule. If you cannot expand it to you are in your sentence, then it is wrong. Your is a possessive adjective. (Other possessive adjectives are: my, your, his, her, its, our, and their.)

:D

Primus

Not unless being late by one day out of 5,480 is significant. I'd say it's historic enough to be worth mentioning.

Even with the prelude of "15 years ago" doesn't make it any more relevant to.... Well anything.

Thanks for the lesson my friend I'll send u a check in the mail. ;)

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

That shows how long it's been officially sanctioned, enemy.

Lol if your dumb enough to think I'm your "enemy" that says more about you then me. I don't consider any American my "enemy".

I still love you even if you are so misguided...

state hater

Banned
Lol if your dumb enough to think I'm your "enemy" that says more about you then me. I don't consider any American my "enemy".

I still love you even if you are so misguided...

(1) It's "you're," not "your."

(2) Beating and killing people for sadistic pleasure isn't love.

Primus

(1) It's "you're," not "your."

(2) Beating and killing people for sadistic pleasure isn't love.

Have I beat or killed you? Or anyone else? Also can you prove it was for sadistic pleasure?

Didn't think so my love.

The Truth

Primus is living proof of this. The guy has been given sh!t about his total inability to differentiate 'your' and 'you're' at least 5 times this week. You even gave a detailed explanation and 2 posts later he uses your instead of you're.

It'd be funny if it were a troll, but it clearly is not. It's just sad.

Primus

Primus is living proof of this. The guy has been given sh!t about his total inability to differentiate 'your' and 'you're' at least 5 times this week. You even gave a detailed explanation and 2 posts later he uses your instead of you're.

It'd be funny if it were a troll, but it clearly is not. It's just sad.

Its not inability my friend... It's not caring... Thought you would've figured that out by now but I guess it needed to be explained you.. :D

The Truth

You couldn't type properly if I made a $500 bet on it. It has nothing to do with apathy, it's ignorance and inability.

Your so dum.

Primus

You couldn't type properly if I made a $500 bet on it. It has nothing to do with apathy, it's ignorance and inability.

Your so dum.

Lmao....

"Your so dum"

You just made my night. I needed a good laugh.

fjpro2a

Ooffaahh!!!!!!

To State Hater and Primus:
I would like each of you to respond with 3 separate but concrete thoughts as to how you "advanced" the open carry movement one stinkin' iota with this thread. Listen guys, we always need a little "elbow room" to express ourselves, but enough is enough. How about if you guys meet equidistant from you're (just joking) locations and break bread together. Have a good laugh and work together. The opposition is laughing at us when they read theses kinds of threads.

Primus

There is a Ray Rice joke in there somewhere...but it may be too soon. :uhoh:

He didn't kill her... It was a love tap. Its not his fault the railing got in the way of her head.

And now he's being strong for her....